Worst idea for walkout costume - Kimo, Wilder, or other?

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Carry heavy ass weights out to the ring...........

Any others that did asinine stuff that affected their performance? There was that dude who danced for like 2 minutes and then ran out of cardio during the fight too.

kimocross.jpg

5e28f35c-3931-4e59-80c3-4596e0f15e12-Wilder_costume.JPG

Wilder because it took the fight out of him. He'll never be the same after that costume.

Overeem used to bring out his big hammer and everyone would blame his shit cardio at 205lbs on it.

Wilder because it took the fight out of him. He'll never be the same after that costume.
You forgot to add HEAVY quotation marks before "took" and "him." That was one of the most lame excuses I've ever heard in my life.

I knew this shit would happen LMAO

Last fight vs Ortiz (i think), he wore a mask and as soon as they took it off he started stretching his face for a minute. I figured if he got KTFO he would say he had breathing problems during the walk out

Last edited:
Go back and watch the early ufc's you'll see a lot of wrestling like ring walks.

The worst thing is blaming your costume for your loss like Wilder did that's like the most laughable excuse ever.

Not UFC, so I won't mention any of David Rickels' stupid walkouts.

Carry heavy ass weights out to the ring...........

Any others that did asinine stuff that affected their performance? There was that dude who danced for like 2 minutes and then ran out of cardio during the fight too.

kimocross.jpg

5e28f35c-3931-4e59-80c3-4596e0f15e12-Wilder_costume.JPG
Wilder's costumes are amazing. The battery packs were dumb.

Wilder lost because Fury whopped on him not because of his power ranger costume.

Is it weird that Wilder pretty much spent a UFC fight/sub/KO of the night bonus on a Liberace Sauron outfit that's gonna sit in his closet for the rest of his life?

Back