4 way tournie - Sylvia, Fulton, Madsen, Shivers - who you got?

What the hell guys, Shivers is not fighting, WES SIMS is!
You can be sure he is motivated, a rematch with Timmy is probably the fight that would really bring the best out of him. And I've always wanted to see Travis Fulton vs "A whole show".
Madsen is always dangerous, I was sad for him when the UFC cut him, he didn't deserve that.

WAR MY BOY WES! With Mark Coleman in shape to train him, thanks to TUF, I hope he will win. Hammer House team is back baby!

As long as it's not held in Bulgaria I'll give Sims a shot. :p

Madsen steps into the center of the ring mid yawn and he defeats everyone while still yawning.

ol @ guys saying Struve and Kos.

Fulton by far. 195-46-11 since '96.

Wes looked good last year, choking out Ruben Villareal quickly and was all business.

Wes Sims by TKO (stomps) as he did when he destroyed former 2 time UFC Heavyweight Champion (Interim and official) and the first man to TKO and Submit PRIDE legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Frank Mir

Wes Sims? Awesome! Hopefully he doesn't come in like he did on that Strikeforce card against Lashley (I think) where he was all flabby and just got mauled

To be honest I didn't even know Madsen was back on the scene, but I see he won by 18 second KO in march, so he'd be favourite, I assume. Timmeh is the sleeper, and Fulton could be the dark horse - especially if he gets Sims.

I'll be looking forward to it anyway.

Some stuff about Fulton: from the AA fight, people only remember the awesome high-kick finish.
But before that, Travis held his own against Arlovsky for 14 min and (I think?)59 seconds.
His defensive striking game in often underestimated. I hope he doesn't fight Wes Sims first, but rather the rumored Sylvia because he hates him more than Tito and will be ultra_motivated.
And Mark Coleman has been in shape thanks to BJ Penn (I'm not a huge fan of his, but it was cool that he turned to Mark when he needed a wrestling coach. Keeping legends around on TV), he is getting better than ever on the ground.
Tim will probably not be shooting takedowns, but his own will be sharp.

Also, the post above about Ashley, Wes was a very late replacement, he had only... I don't remember, but it was quick. So yeah he king of looked bad...

Back