4 way tournie - Sylvia, Fulton, Madsen, Shivers - who you got?

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If the rumored 4 way grand prix to happen this summer with Travis Fulton, Tim Sylvia, Jon Madsen, & Wes Shivers actually happens at Openweight, who you got?

there was a facebook post by Jeff Sherwood about this

Will this grand prix be a 1 night tourney?

He's the only one not completely out of their prime. I'd root for Sylvia though

He's the only one not completely out of their prime. I'd root for Sylvia though

Travis Fulton had a prime?

Up until a year or 3 ago he'd never had a single injury when he broke his hand so he may have the least wear on him too despite his ridiculous fight record.

Fulton because why not

Wes Shivers? What?

Madsen should win it quite easily imo

Timmeh should take it, was never impressed by Madsen.

Sylvia should take it if he takes it seriously and trains. Even if he doesn't he still may take it. He gets a ton of shit but he's a difficult guy to prepare for and deal with. His striking is good enough and his size/ability to defend the takedown turns it into a standup fight 9/10 times.

Unless Shivers has improved greatly from his TUF days this may be a tough ride for him.

I actually think it would be pretty lame if Madsen was in there, he should be going after better opponents than this. If he was gone i'd pick Fulton or Shivers.

Madsen probably. I'd put Ricco or Marrero in over Shivers.

Madsens style would hurt him imo. Grinding may get him the first win but if his opponent in the finals got a quick finish Madsen may be in trouble.

Madsen probably. I'd put Ricco or Marrero in over Shivers.

Ricco? He couldn't even beat the guy from Human Weapon!

jason-chambers-bill-duff-human-weapon.jpg

(guy on left beat Ricco; guy on right lost to Jimmy Smith color commentator for Bellator)

Back