4 Fights Announced For UFC 192 Today, Yet 191 Only Has 7 Fights Confirmed

Fighters should refuse to fight unless they get rid of the reebok deal and get more money.

Fighters should refuse to fight unless they get rid of the reebok deal and get more money.

He would then just draft an army of bums to fill the cards and pay out big bucks to the most talented one. Its worked for him before. besides the superstars are making far more than reported and won't budge.

wow TS didn't even bother giving the dates of 191 and 192

He would then just draft an army of bums to fill the cards and pay out big bucks to the most talented one. Its worked for him before. besides the superstars are making far more than reported and won't budge.

If they refuse to fight too close to fight night, the UFC would have no choice but to listen to their demands. Good luck drafting in 16+ professional fighters that can make weight in 24 hours. The negative press alone would be worth it.

I like 191 better. Only thing 192 has me excited about is the main event.

If they dont announce more fights by the 12th for 192 then im buying GGG vs Lemieux tickets and flying to NY City instead.

They probably have all the fights lined up already. Seems like UFC has been announcing fights closer and closer to the events now days.

Seems like only the top few fights are ever really known months out.

If they refuse to fight too close to fight night, the UFC would have no choice but to listen to their demands. Good luck drafting in 16+ professional fighters that can make weight in 24 hours. The negative press alone would be worth it.

That is a truly genius revolution which I like, but they are indoctrinated to have no comradely except between camps. Some selfish fucker or someone that is in desperate need of their pay will not join in followed by a bunch of others that will say count me out while they end up firing the other 2 that actually went through with it. I love the idea though. I think they are scared shitless of a fighters union for the very reason you stated.

Far more excited about 191 then 192, could careless if it was a mighty mouse card, the rest of the fights is what I'm tuning in for.

Hi there. I couldn't help but notice by your join date, that you are brand new to the sport of mma. (We all have to start somewhere, no worries :) )

Sherdog is a small tight knit Internet community for fight fans. Do us all a favor and make sure you read through the FAQ before you by too much more posting.

The belt and join date system is meant to encourage integrity among the population and you took a pretty harsh tone against someone who is your senior peer. (Higher belt and post counts combos mean more knowledge than you have) Hopefully we won't run into any problems in the future.

I vote Diet Otsuka the resident non-mod bouncer. If he says you gotta go, you gotta go, kind of like the People's Champion, Uncrowned Mod, if you will.

I'll be watching 191 for everything but the title fight.

Far more excited about 191 then 192, could careless if it was a mighty mouse card, the rest of the fights is what I'm tuning in for.

Haha, you beat me to it.

This is going to be the coming out party for Francisco Rivera.

Mir vs. Arlovski alone is enough that I have to pay for it.

Motherfuckers have conned me into buying a Mighty Mouse card.

Goddamn it.

I don't usually quote mods like a brown nosing son of a bitch but when I do I recycle a meme...but yeah pretty much how I feel, too.

Back