4 Fights Announced For UFC 192 Today, Yet 191 Only Has 7 Fights Confirmed

People hating even though Arkridge has threads that facilitate good conversation, and the topic of the thread wasn't comparing the two cards (which is what it will become.)

We were searching for answers you shmucks. Why so late to book fights.

Meh. I buy almost every PPV, I'll end up buying 191 I'm sure.

Yeah but buying a MM PPV is a special kind of degrading.

Last time I told myself, never again.

But they gots me hooked on this MMA crack

People hating even though Arkridge has threads that facilitate good conversation, and the topic of the thread wasn't comparing the two cards (which is what it will become.)

Now now, Ark's a good guy. Probably just assumed people here knew the card.

Agreed. I like his threads too. I actually clicked this thread because it was started by him. I too wondered this same thing. It is pretty late to book.

Still no reason to not post the card. It was lazy as shit.

He edited them in though, so I'll drop this here to stop any further derailment.

Edited them in, lazy fucks.

Really? What a fucken douche! Then why even bother making a fucken thread? You might as well just let us search it without your shit thread. If anyone is a lazy fuck it's you for not making a complete thread from the get go.

Why'd you post the fight list in the thread for? I'm sure anybody could've just checked Wikipedia if they REALLY wanted them.

But Rogan said that MM is the best pfp fighter of all time. So we must buy.

Why would they cancel 191? It's not a horrible card by any means.

MM/Dodson 1 was a great fight and the rematch should be good as well, Arlovski/Mir for a potential HW title shot, AJ/Manuwa, and Lineker/Rivera. Seems like an exciting card to me. They'll probably throw in 1 or 2 more fights.

Trolling? I pictured you as a big fan. The guy is my current #1 PFP man. I have no shame buying his cards. It's not very exciting knowing nobody will ever beat him though. I don't see that guy losing for a very long time.

Trolling? I pictured you as a big fan. The guy is my current #1 PFP man. I have no shame buying his cards. It's not very exciting knowing nobody will ever beat him though. I don't see that guy losing for a very long time.

Kind of how I feel about Mighty Mouse. Can understand why some dont like him but he's the most technical and precise fight finisher in MMA.

Hi there. I couldn't help but notice by your join date, that you are brand new to the sport of mma. (We all have to start somewhere, no worries :) )

Sherdog is a small tight knit Internet community for fight fans. Do us all a favor and make sure you read through the FAQ before you by too much more posting.

The belt and join date system is meant to encourage integrity among the population and you took a pretty harsh tone against someone who is your senior peer. (Higher belt and post counts combos mean more knowledge than you have) Hopefully we won't run into any problems in the future.

11868.jpg

I prefer 191. 192 main event looks like a title eliminator to rematch Jones.

Isnt Benavidez vs Cejudo official for UFC 191?

MM is awesome, but I'd like to see the UFC stack the deck when he is on a PPV. He doesn't have the casual fan draw. He would benefit from being the co-main to a bigger card, imo. And he is almost too dominant. I don't see anyone really challenging him in his division right now. Perhaps Cejudo soon. I'd like to see him fight TJ.

Now now, Ark's a good guy. Probably just assumed people here knew the card.

Agreed. I like his threads too. I actually clicked this thread because it was started by him. I too wondered this same thing. It is pretty late to book.

Still no reason to not post the card. It was lazy as shit.

He edited them in though, so I'll drop this here to stop any further derailment.

post-49619-james-franco-thank-you-gif-Img-qx6r.gif

Nah that's cool if you're into MM. I'm not one of those who tries to tell fans what to like and not to like. To each their own. For me, I start to get sleepy if I just think about MM long enough.

Nah that's cool if you're into MM. I'm not one of those who tries to tell fans what to like and not to like. To each their own. For me, I start to get sleepy if I just think about MM long enough.

Haha, I feel you. I can watch his fights, I mean, I pretty much watch any UFC-caliber fights. If it was my choice though, I'd keep MM on FOX or Fight Pass.

Back