4 Fights Announced For UFC 192 Today, Yet 191 Only Has 7 Fights Confirmed

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Don't understand the logic behind it? The UFC inked 4 fights for the UFC 192 card in Houston today (7 confirmed in total) yet not a single one announced for UFC 191 which only has 7 official fights announced and will be exactly one month away as of tomorrow. What gives, UFC? Just cancel that shit.

EDIT: Here, you lazy fucks.

UFC 191:
Mighty Mouse vs. John Dodson II
Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
Rumble Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
Paige VanZant vs. Alex Chambers
John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
Jan Blachowicz vs. Corey Anderson
Joaquim Silva vs. Nazareno Malegarie

UFC 192:
Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Pe

Last edited:
great thread, i love how you listed all the fights.

They have their own threads. Don't be a lazy ass, it takes one google search to find them, this isn't a thread to announce those fights.

So far I'm more excited for 191 than 192.

UFC 191 has 7 fights IIRC but I heear ya. Anywho when it comes to 192, they have big plans for where as UFC 191 will do just a number really. Honestly they've got a main card for 191 already so I cant imagine them nixing it.

Six, or seven if wiki is correct, fights are enough for 191.

UFC 191 has 7 fights IIRC but I heear ya. Anywho when it comes to 192, they have big plans for where as UFC 191 will do just a number really. Honestly they've got a main card for 191 already so I cant imagine them nixing it.

Yeah, very true. They need to announce the rest of the card soon though if they expect fights to accept fights. Do they expect these guys to have two week training camps?

Mir vs. Arlovski alone is enough that I have to pay for it.

Motherfuckers have conned me into buying a Mighty Mouse card.

Goddamn it.

I'll be at 192 live so I've no complaints (outside of Gus coming off a brutal loss vs paper champ DC).

Would have been nice for you to mention these fights though TS. Thumbs down to this thread.

Yeah, very true. They need to announce the rest of the card soon though if they expect fights to accept fights. Do they expect these guys to have two week training camps?

Alex Cowboy will just fight 2-3 times.

All the fights for the PPV are set. They just need to fill in some prelims. What's the big deal?

Hi there. I couldn't help but notice by your join date, that you are brand new to the sport of mma. (We all have to start somewhere, no worries :) )

Sherdog is a small tight knit Internet community for fight fans. Do us all a favor and make sure you read through the FAQ before you by too much more posting.

The belt and join date system is meant to encourage integrity among the population and you took a pretty harsh tone against someone who is your senior peer. (Higher belt and post counts combos mean more knowledge than you have) Hopefully we won't run into any problems in the future.

They have their own threads. Don't be a lazy ass, it takes one google search to find them, this isn't a thread to announce those fights.

Still should have listed them. Shit thread.

In terms of main cards, I think 191's is not even all that bad. Mighty Mouse/Dodson 2 is a solid fight, Mir vs Arlovski is a damn fine co-main (in 2015 of all times) and lord knows that Rumble/Manuwa will be hot violence.

Where's the match listing?

Typical whitebe... wait...

Hi there. I couldn't help but notice by your join date, that you are brand new to the sport of mma. (We all have to start somewhere, no worries :) )

Sherdog is a small tight knit Internet community for fight fans. Do us all a favor and make sure you read through the FAQ before doi by too much more posting.

The belt and join date system is meant to encourage integrity among the population and you took a pretty harsh tone against someone who is your senior peer. (Higher belt and post counts combos mean more knowledge than you have) Hopefully we won't run into any problems in the future.

Agreed with everything you said, but the guy has a point. OPs are getting fucking lazy these days. No reason at all that he shouldn't have posted the announced fights for both cards.

Mir vs. Arlovski alone is enough that I have to pay for it.

Motherfuckers have conned me into buying a Mighty Mouse card.

Goddamn it.

Meh. I buy almost every PPV, I'll end up buying 191 I'm sure.

Agreed with everything you said, but the guy has a point. OPs are getting fucking lazy these days. No reason at all that he shouldn't have posted the announced fights for both cards.

Now now, Ark's a good guy. Probably just assumed people here knew the card.

Back