• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

This dude is 100% trolling, no doubt.

Lol, he’s not.

He’s just a fanatically religious zealot.

There’s nothing he won’t justify, no principle he won’t violate, no hypocritical action he won’t take, no pretense he won’t assume to propagate his religion.

It’s a very, very old story.

Lol, he’s not.

He’s just a fanatically religious zealot.

There’s nothing he won’t justify, no principle he won’t violate, no hypocritical action he won’t take, no pretense he won’t assume to propagate his religion.

It’s a very, very old story.
You’re projecting.

I never thought we'd see it.

F-Qo7lHXcAAOnWQ

F-Qo7lGXYAAC8Mk

F-Qo7lHXIAAuBn4

For the lefties of the Warroom, I'll address what your first suspicion is -

No. Crowder has never fabricated anything in his entire career.
Is it a big question how it came to his team possession? Yes it is.
Does not knowing the answer automatically conclude its fake?
No, its not.
And if its later learned it is fake, then its a career ender for him. I'll join the chorus that he should be 'cancelled' if that is the case.

And for the record, I'm not the biggest fan of him lately, with the fallout from The Daily Wire contract controversy & Dave Landeu leaving his show under bad terms. But my recent dislike of him doesn't make me conclude this manifesto is a fake.

The truth would come out and it'd destroy him.

The lack of humanity makes me believe anti depressants were involved. They remove the human soul.
let’s not unfairly malign & stigmatize antidepressants, which help loads of people every day.

I mean if anything it confirms what we kind of knew all along. That it was another shit-for-brains self-hating white dipshit that was hyped up on unhinged Marxist identity politics.

I'm not sure why there was a need for secrecy if this was all that it is.

For the lefties of the Warroom, I'll address what your first suspicion is -

No. Crowder has never fabricated anything in his entire career.
Is it a big question how it came to his team possession? Yes it is.
Does not knowing the answer automatically conclude its fake?
No, its not.
And if its later learned it is fake, then its a career ender for him. I'll join the chorus that he should be 'cancelled' if that is the case.

And for the record, I'm not the biggest fan of him lately, with the fallout from The Daily Wire contract controversy & Dave Landeu leaving his show under bad terms. But my recent dislike of him doesn't make me conclude this manifesto is a fake.

The truth would come out and it'd destroy him.

Good post man, I don't know much about him (not my type of news source), but until this is verified or not I don't find it totally unbelievable. This world is so fucked now that I guess it being real, or fake, would not surprise me in the slightest.

I don't know. I'm on antidepressants and I couldn't kill an animal.
You’re likely on the right balance of meds…she can’t (if she was on meds of course) have found the right balance. That’s the hardest thing with mental health meds, it’s not like antibiotics, oh sore throat no problem here’s penicillin

Back