• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

2uu8nq.jpg
Stop dehumanizing them you bigot it’s your fault !!! Wait what is a human ?

I never claimed they all take them.

You know very well the affirmation model is the most prevalent. That is not my bias its just the truth. I can link you to trans people talking about this themselves.
Many aren’t on test / estrogen. They aren’t just automatically signing off on dr visits for life as minors.

As for the affirmation model, how do you want these kids treated?

Substantiate this claim. What did I make up?
You made up that it’s not to improve mental health.

Obviously they feel it is to improve their mental health but what I am pointing out is they are affirming the mental illness instead of treating it as we have always done in any other circumstance. They are not suppressing the dysphoria or trying to cure it. They are EMBRACING it. You can't claim any of this is to improve physical health because there is nothing physically wrong with them.
They begin a process of trying to understand the circumstances. But you’re right, they don’t just tell the kid / minor they are mentally ill and must just deal with or overcome their mental illness and that’s the only option.

This is an experiment on children because they have not done this on this scale long enough to know all of the consequences.

Everyone has bias. That is not an argument.
Any approach to alleviating the dysphoria is an experiment.

The process is supposed to determine if transitioning is the only option. This shouldn't be a couple meetings like we know happens. This process should take years especially with minors.

We know this happens how? I agree that it should take a long time but I don’t agree that it has to take them past their 18th birthday.

The idea that waiting is disastrous is such a dumb lie that got us where we are now.

Try to give an example of anything we allow minors to do that is remotely close to this.
Waiting can indeed be disastrous.

Explain how their feelings is not the main input. It is your side that argues a person can decide to change their gender at ANY time and this does happen a lot with young girls.
what happens a lot with young girls?

I've never argued I know what every person should do. I'm arguing minors can not consent and should receive other treatment for their dysphoria until legal adults.

You make these absurd accusations about me but I can spin it back on you as well. Do you care about minors who transition and screw up their lives forever and deeply regret it? Why do you not care?

You must not believe in your own arguments when you keep creating strawmen like this. I've never once said this happens for fun. What a stupid lie to create on this topic.

Are you open to the idea that minors can not consent to the gender transition drugs and surgeries? Doesn't seem like it so we are in the same boat.

If you want to convince me explain how they can 100% protect minors from horribly destroying their lives by transitioning so early. That is what I would need to change my mind.

Minors can’t legally consent to anything. That doesn’t mean we don’t make decisions that are in their best interests and force them to wait until they can decide themselves. Minors can’t consent to any surgery. That doesn’t mean they can’t have surgery. They can have cosmetic surgery with parental consent. There are lots of things that are done with the consent of parents and the advice of professionals. You can be an organ donor in some states.

There is no 100% in treatment. Again, you only reference “destroying their lives” instead of examples where it saved their life or greatly enhanced their life. You act as if waiting to 18 has no consequences in a gender transition.

And I will continue to do so.

Nobody tolerates schizophreniacs. Nobody gives them sway. People treat them with deserved wariness.

Trans people are mentally ill. Severely mentally ill.

I will continue to treat them with extreme caution as I would a schizophreniac.

My brother is schizophrenic and deserves to be treated like a human being.

You guys aren’t being cautious, you’re being savage.

Oh do fuck off. These last few weeks has seen trans people physically attack women, a mass shooting and at least one more planned. And you have the shriveled up balls to point fingers at those concerned? Get your mind right.

Has they, you semi literate knuckle dragger?

You need this to be a trend to justify your primal ignorance. This is why conservative media makes such a big deal about any incident involving an out-group

You animals have been dehumanizing and abusing the trans community relentlessly and when one finally snaps, you use the event to double down.

Despicable.

... Does anyone else suspect that Loiosh hears this joke:

And doesn't get what the joke is, and maybe doesn't even realize it's a joke? As I'm watching him come into a thread about a mass shooter targeting Christians - school children no less - and he is, unironically, rushing to remind us of the victim status of the shooter. This scans.

Has they, you semi literate knuckle dragger?

You need this to be a trend to justify your primal ignorance. This is why conservative media makes such a big deal about any incident involving an out-group
Some out groups need to be stomped out of existence. Supremacists first and foremost amongst them. Be they ones that want their religion, race or ideology to rule supreme doesn't matter. Including fucksticks who want their chosen brand of illness to dictate the behavior of the rest of society.

And these fucks you advocate for, out of simple-minded belief that they're pure and good because they belong to a previously disadvantaged group, are supremacists indeed. No tolerant group attacks those with reasoned and logical objections. Only indoctrinated and self obsessed do.

Shove your semi illiterate bullshit where the sun don't shine you simpleton. You've been cornered and proven to be a dunce time and time again. This is just more of the same, despite your emotional and ineffectual flailings.

Now go appeal to emotion about how such debates aren't good for your blood pressure while inviting the shit storm on yourself via victim blaming. You're nothing more than the Muslim who cries "well I understand why Charlie Hebdo" was shot up.

So yeah, do fuck all the way off.

Some out groups need to be stomped out of existence. Supremacists first and foremost amongst them. Be they ones that want their religion, race or ideology to rule supreme doesn't matter. Including fucksticks who want their chosen brand of illness to dictate the behavior of the rest of society.

And these fucks you advocate for, out of simple-minded belief that they're pure and good because they belong to a previously disadvantaged group, are supremacists indeed. No tolerant group attacks those with reasoned and logical objections. Only indoctrinated and self obsessed do.

Shove your semi illiterate bullshit where the sun don't shine you simpleton. You've been cornered and proven to be a dunce time and time again. This is just more of the same, despite your emotional and ineffectual flailings.

Now go appeal to emotion about how such debates aren't good for your blood pressure while inviting the shit storm on yourself via victim blaming. You're nothing more than the Muslim who cries "well I understand why Charlie Hebdo" was shot up.

So yeah, do fuck all the way off.

exactly right. he's essentially legitmizing/promoting violence against a certain group of people.

and great analogy btw with Charlie Hebdo.

I wonder what the resident "Islamic Scholar" mod thought of that.

exactly right. he's essentially legitmizing/promoting violence against a certain group of people.

and great analogy btw with Charlie Hebdo.

I wonder what the resident "Islamic Scholar" mod thought of that.
You know what? I also understand why Charlie Hebdo was shot up. Because when you can't defend the indefensible your only recourse is to go on the offensive. Same shit here.

I presented my case, granted in an abrasive (we'll ignore wherever warranted or not) manner and instead of a counter we get character assassination.

Today I'm a semi-illiterate knuckle dragger, at other times I'm a "phobe" or and "ist" of some kind, but 300 years ago I would have been a blasphemer and a heretic. Their situational ethics are infantile and laughable because of the obvious lack of consistency.

This dude is 100% trolling, no doubt.

No way! The guy who claims to have me on ignore, then replies to my posts anyway because he's some sort of weird e-masochist or something?

LMAO he's special.

But honestly, here we are talking about the weirdo as if he matters...so maybe his trolling is actually working just as he wants it to!

Back