$39.95 for ADCC stream...

Oh yeah, one more benefit of Budo doing it - besides the likely replay they'll offer, you can actually pause the stream or go back and watch what happened earlier. So even if you can't watch right from the start, in my experience you can start watching from the beginning anyway.

The only annoyance is you can't fine tune where you start/skip to (set points in the stream) but that complaint is so minor given the quality they offer and everything else. I'm excited for sure.

lol at comparing METAscamartists against the prestigious ADCC tournament.

Shut up and pay you worthless peasants

Oh yeah, one more benefit of Budo doing it - besides the likely replay they'll offer, you can actually pause the stream or go back and watch what happened earlier. So even if you can't watch right from the start, in my experience you can start watching from the beginning anyway.

The only annoyance is you can't fine tune where you start/skip to (set points in the stream) but that complaint is so minor given the quality they offer and everything else. I'm excited for sure.

That sounds awesome, I'm convinced. My weekend is set.

Thanks

We heard from the cheap, so this is for the lazy, lol...

http://www.budovideos.com/pages/adcc-worlds-2015-live-ppv

IMO, $40 for full access and replay until Sept 15 is def worth it! Go mow your neighbors yard next week if you have to.

It would be great to hear from Budo Jake to tell us what we can expect if he gets a chance.

I promised myself that I would have nothing to do with BudoVideos as long as that punk Budo Dane was a part of their team. With that being said anyone know if he is still working there. In all honesty I have not kept my word as far as ordering streams from Budo. They do that really well. In terms of physical products I have found several places to replace them however.

I promised myself that I would have nothing to do with BudoVideos as long as that punk Budo Dane was a part of their team. With that being said anyone know if he is still working there. In all honesty I have not kept my word as far as ordering streams from Budo. They do that really well. In terms of physical products I have found several places to replace them however.

Backstory?

$40? Really?

Never go see an IMAX movie, buy a UFC/Mayweather fight or go to a restaurant with a waiter.

A 3 hour ufc is $50 to $60. How is 14 hours of grappling, 100+ matches of the best in the world, not worth $40?

The last metamoris was $30 plus getting signed up for a subscription and getting charged two more times.

EBI was like $25 or $30 wasn't it?

Who does Polaris have? How can you even compare?

EBI was 20$

i don't think people are complaining about it not being worth 40$.

somebody offers to sell me a brand new ferrari for $15k, i won't buy it. how is it not worth 15k?! that isn't the point. i don't have 15k, it could be worth a billion and i still won't buy it.

not that i couldn't spare $40, but i know for a fact i won't be able to sit through the whole thing, so paying that much for it seems kinda wasteful. if you have nothing to do all weekend, can spend $40 on having fun and are a fan of grappling, you should definitely do it. but you can't be shocked that not everyone passes those conditions.

That's fair.

I've actually scheduled the entire weekend off everything else and we're setting up a ton of TVs at our club. If its the case that you won't really get to enjoy the whole thing, I can definitely see your point.

For me, our club does every Pan Championships, Mundials, Metamoris, and ADCC - ADCC being the one that's so far attracted the most people. It's once every two years, so myself, I schedule myself completely around the fights.

i don't think people are complaining about it not being worth 40$.

somebody offers to sell me a brand new ferrari for $15k, i won't buy it. how is it not worth 15k?! that isn't the point. i don't have 15k, it could be worth a billion and i still won't buy it.

not that i couldn't spare $40, but i know for a fact i won't be able to sit through the whole thing, so paying that much for it seems kinda wasteful. if you have nothing to do all weekend, can spend $40 on having fun and are a fan of grappling, you should definitely do it. but you can't be shocked that not everyone passes those conditions.

So why bother commenting on the price of something you would never buy?

I don't think it's that crazy. You can't please everyone I guess hopefully the quality is good I wonder if Brasil has good upload speed on their servers

hahahahahaha please please please tell me thats a true story. Thats beautiful if it is. Obviously awful for the people watching the stream but a hilarious story.

It's true. The chat freaked out and he hoped on and apologized. Can't remember the exact year though.

So why bother commenting on the price of something you would never buy?

who said i'd never buy it? did you even read my post?

my point is a lot of people can't organise their entire weekend around this competition and i can see why dishing out $40 might seem a bit much for them.

Well, if it's a quality no-lag stream I got no problem paying, but i don't want to throw my money out the window for a stream that look like a PowerPoint presentation. Have any of you got any idea if the streams tends to be good?

It's payday next weekend so I have no problems paying.

I'm sure the stream will be fine guys

budo videos didnt even do the stream last year and china has shitty internet

two days is $20 each day for every mat and every match over 8+ hours

what were you cheapskates thinking it be? $10-20 lol

my point is a lot of people can't organise their entire weekend around this competition and i can see why dishing out $40 might seem a bit much for them.

It's not that large of an assumption to assume something you'd never be able to sit and watch is something you'd never buy lol

Do you think $25 for just one day is too much also?

Back