$39.95 for ADCC stream...

It's not that large of an assumption to assume something you'd never be able to sit and watch is something you'd never buy lol

Do you think $25 for just one day is too much also?

honestly, i'm probably buying the whole thing so leave me alone, lol

price / performance, this is great. but if i were still a broke-ass student, i'd think twice about buying it. in absolute terms, for an unemployed non-US resident, it's not an insignificant amount to spend on watching a weekend long, spectator-unfriendly event. i probably wouldn't buy a UFC / metamoris / polaris / EBI event in that situation, either. does that clarify my position to the f12 court?

imagine paying for any online event

honestly, i'm probably buying the whole thing so leave me alone, lol

price / performance, this is great. but if i were still a broke-ass student, i'd think twice about buying it. in absolute terms, for an unemployed non-US resident, it's not an insignificant amount to spend on watching a weekend long, spectator-unfriendly event. i probably wouldn't buy a UFC / metamoris / polaris / EBI event in that situation, either. does that clarify my position to the f12 court?

Ha, sorry man not trying to be a dick. Literally every major event with an online Stream people start a thread to complain about pricing so I'm just annoyed in general.

Are the crappy "no pulling guard in the finals" rules still in place?
Paying 25$ for the second day and have the finals be utter crap again would suck.

Are the crappy "no pulling guard in the finals" rules still in place?
Paying 25$ for the second day and have the finals be utter crap again would suck.

I didn't watch China, but I can't remember a "recent" ADCC where all the finals were crap.

Things are worth what people will pay. And I wouldn't pay that much, but I would pay maybe up to 25. So IMO it's pricing itself too high.

Maybe I'm an outlier and they have it right and they're making the max cash. I suspect not though.

people that pay $200 a month unlimited with a black belt and are shoyoroll gumba dorks complaining about a $40 weekend event where you see every match from every mat in HQ stream LOL

stfu already pesants

Back