Michael Moore going to Michael Moore every time... Nothing to see here.

Unless it's a pitched battle Braveheart-style then Moore must think every tactic is cowardice.

Maybe open up a slot for Michael Moore to go through BUD/S? I think he'll have a better background as an arbitrator for distinguishing toughness and cowardice.

It really depends if they are dutiful snipers or sadistic snipers just like all people good and bad. Can't say all are terrible if they do it defensively. If they go out on a freeway and shoot people then hate away. I think his experience personally has clouded his fair judgement.

If I had an uncle killed by one, I might be bitter too. He might be wrong, but death of a loved one will do that to you. I'm not gonna hold it against him

I think most infantrymen would shoot you in the back.

Maybe open up a slot for Michael Moore to go through BUD/S? I think he'll have a better background as an arbitrator for distinguishing toughness and cowardice.

The O-course LOOMS.

These wars are ridiculous and a lot of people needlessly died, but nothing wrong with a tactical advantage.

giphy.gif

Cowards or not, snipers are an indispensable part of modern warfare, especially in urban environments.

A guy who dropped out of college because he couldn't find a parking spot on the first day calling a Navy SEAL a coward.. LOL

Hah yeah. Personally, I think he'd change his mind about Chris Kyle just doing a couple minutes of land portage.

haha, no way he's up for one minute of that. But jokes aside... I don't think Michael Moore is a coward. He's made a name for himself standing up to big politicians and industries and standing up for people that cant stand up for themselves... And I respect him for that. But for him to try to talk about Chris Kyle being a coward... lol. It's not only unbelievable, it just goes to show that he's a man willing to let his Bias get in the way.

Chris Kyle was anything but a coward.

haha, no way he's up for one minute of that. But jokes aside... I don't think Michael Moore is a coward. He's made a name for himself standing up to big politicians and industries and standing up for people that cant stand up for themselves... And I respect him for that. But for him to try to talk about Chris Kyle being a coward... lol. It's not only unbelievable, it just goes to show that he's a man willing to let his Bias get in the way.

This 100%.

*shrug* The point of war is hardly to fight fair. Ideally I don't even have to snipe my enemy and I can just press a button from halfway across the world.

Michael Moore should make a movie about the invasion of Iraq, that displays Murica as the thugs. May as well. I cant think of anything else for him to do right now.

"And invaders r worse", Mr. Moore didn't agree with the war in Iraq. He's basically saying that the war was unjustified and that a war hero from that conflict does not make you a hero but rather a coward and that this man shot people in the back in an unjustified war.....blaaaaaah. You know what I'm getting it.

Back