War is neither heroic nor cowardly. It just is what it is, an essential demon.

Snipers are awesome. If you can kill high value targets from miles away with no other loss of life, how is that worse than sending in a battalion and having hundreds of people die on both sides just to kill that same guy? Moore is way off on this one.

Also, war is just awful. I'm not sure there's an okay way and a wrong way to shoot someone on the battlefield. We're not talking about torturing anyone, we're talking about shooting enemy combatants. I don't see how you can have a huge problem with that during a war.

There's a reason that snipers often face summary execution by forces which capture them. So, in that sense, I can undersatnd why Moore, who lost an uncle to the snipers, would react this way

Still, Chris Kyle is no coward. He is doing his duty. The duty, however, is one which any infantryman despises in those he faces, and only grudgingly admires in an ally.

He may think sniper may be a coward, but I bet he thinks Michael Brown is a hero

tumblr_lcegspLyZW1qbykh3o1_500.gif

"...and in case i didn't make it clear that i'm a hack..let me recommend Selma in case you didn't know i was super duper liberal"

About what I would expect of him, he wouldn't courage if he saw it.

If he ever saw any shit he would have a heart attack trying to waddle run away while shitting his pants.

How about dropping bombs from a plane? Or using a drone? Or artillery? or using a red dot sight?

Unless you are literally stabbing the guy in the face with your knife, it's just pure cowardice IMO.

Unless you are literally stabbing the guy in the face with your knife, it's just pure cowardice IMO.

Even with a knife aren't you imparting an advantage to yourself? Why not take it too just your bare hands? Or what if you're stronger? Should you exhaust yourself before you go into a battle so you're at the same strength as the other guy?

Sorry Zankou, there's no such thing as a fair fight. That's the only even playing field in warfare.

I can't believe that a well-known figure of that magnitude (like him or not) would ever grace the internet with a tweet as abysmally formulated as that one. "MY UNCLE KILLED BY SNIPER IN WW2. WILL SHOOT U IN THE BACK. INVADERS R WORSE"

Maybe it's because of character limitations, but that entire tweet sounds crazy juvenile. Also, I find it weird when people post personal shit like that on social media.

You were taught wrong mike.

sounds like he wants attention, nothing to see here but D-level trolling

So, you basically have to go hand 2 hand to not be a coward.

The voice of all white people!

Back