$266 FOR THE WORST SEAT (KHABIB/TONY)

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For the worst seat, it’s $266/ticket, including taxes/fees. Sitting in the nosebleeds for a fight, is a terrible viewing experience. Maybe worth like $50, just to feel the energy in the room. And in doing that, you basically miss the fight, and have to rewatch it later.

Supply and demand son.

UFC seat price being worth 50$ ? Based on what? Your welfare savings?

Very hostile in here lately. Simmer down fellas.

Agreed.

I did get my ticket, so I'll be there...but I wasn't happy with the price.

To the UFC's credit...this card looks like its a real good one.

But still...these are Vegas Conor prices we're talking about.

Last edited:
For the worst seat, it’s $266/ticket, including taxes/fees. Sitting in the nosebleeds for a fight, is a terrible viewing experience. Maybe worth like $50, just to feel the energy in the room. And in doing that, you basically miss the fight, and have to rewatch it later.
Don't buy the ticket.

Yeah the prices aren't worth it. You'll end up watching the whole thing on the jumbo-tron anyway

damn that is inflated!
im still jelly. hope you have a good time bro.

also. if you are ballsy and slick like this group of brit teens at the ufc in dallas. you can go from upper to middle to lower to floor before main event.
no clue how, but 7 dudes were upgrading seats until near cage side with out being caught lol

Yeah the prices aren't worth it. You'll end up watching the whole thing on the jumbo-tron anyway

I don't get why people say this.

Unless the fight hits the ground against the cage, I've rarely had to watch it on the jumbo-tron.

Almost every seat in the house will have a clear view of what's happening. Unless you need long distance glasses I guess.

266$ to see Rose vs Andrade bumped as main event at the last minute.

I'm not surprised the prices are bumped for this event because we have been waiting to see Khabib vs Tony for such a long time, it feels like its been 120 years since this fight has been booked. I just hope it actually happens for real this time.

Yeah and Super Bowl tickets start at 4000. Something like that. LOL.

I don't get why people say this.

Unless the fight hits the ground against the cage, I've rarely had to watch it on the jumbo-tron.

Almost every seat in the house will have a clear view of what's happening. Unless you need long distance glasses I guess.

I've had decent seats at MMA fights and couldn't see shit when it went to the ground. I could not disagree with you more. Based off where they go to the ground and how they are positioned it is simply not possible for every seat in the house to have a clear view of what is happening. My eye sight is shit lol, but I have glasses for that very reason.

Agreed.

I did get my ticket, so I'll be there...but I wasn't happy with the price.

To the UFC's credit...this card looks like its a real good one.

But still...these are Vegas Conor prices we're talking about.
Khabib is the 2nd biggest star in the sport and is fighting someone we've been begging for years now. I am not surprised by the prices at all. Also, see you there.

Back