$266 FOR THE WORST SEAT (KHABIB/TONY)

If you are a real fan you should probably try and go to as many as possible. Don’t break your bank to do so though

Worth it. I would buy it if I lived in America and was sure nobody will pull out this time.

Also rest of the card is pretty good too. Will definitely stay up all night to watch it on stream.

I live in Vegas and never go to events. Cheap seats are like 300 bucks. No thanks. When majority of the good seats are comps for people who don’t even give a shit about mma.

I’d rather sit at home eating wings streaming it for freeeeee

FDF17381-63A4-4DB8-A7C5-5E9472735946.jpeg

I agree. If you're not going to fork out $1000 for actually good seats, don't waste $250 on crap seats.
OR, get the $250 + an iPad + the PPV for the same price.

Or if you're hardcore, get the ticket and fucking stream it on your brand new iPad right there :D

Conor on standby?

And I do believe tickets are refundable if the main event gets changed.
They give you online reebok gift cards at 50% value of the original price of tickets as a refund.

download.jpg

People in those seats are going to be pissed once Khabib routinely pulls out of the fight.

20161107-The18-Image-Worst-Seats-In-Stadiums-Soccer-Football-Poland.jpg

For the worst seat, it’s $266/ticket, including taxes/fees. Sitting in the nosebleeds for a fight, is a terrible viewing experience. Maybe worth like $50, just to feel the energy in the room. And in doing that, you basically miss the fight, and have to rewatch it later.

last row in the 100 section were $1500 for Conor/Cowboy

Regardless of where you sit you are going to be watching the majority of the time on the big screens in the arena. Atmosphere doesnt change a whole lot regardless of where you sit.

Back