$266 FOR THE WORST SEAT (KHABIB/TONY)

But still...these are Vegas Conor prices we're talking about.

This is the fight to determine the LW GOAT between the two longest win streaks in LW history. The prices should be that high.

Honestly... It's best to watch at home.

Coming from someone who went to see Cejudo starch TJ, etc,. Would've been better to see the shit on TV. More enjoyable.

These people seem pretty high up, he zooms in and out so it's a bit hard to tell the distance but when he is in regular mode they seem to have a pretty decent over view of the Octagon. How much do you think these guys paid? Doesn't seem too bad. I don't think I'd like to look through a cage. Rather over it.

You can't even make out what strikes are landing. Screw that.

Khabib is the 2nd biggest star in the sport and is fighting someone we've been begging for years now. I am not surprised by the prices at all. Also, see you there.
Agreed.

I remember paying almost $100 with fees for some nosebleeds on a medicore Dallas card back during the recession. I'm not super surprised in 2020 to see $200+ tickets for a big fight in New York City........

I wouldn't go if it was free you can see better on TV.

You know, it's pretty much the same fight. A strong stocky wrestler vs a long weirdo striker with good submissions.

I hate you.:(

I gave some thought to going and buying the lower section seats (they were about $800 each) but honestly you don't see as much as at home even with good seats.

I will maybe just spend the cash by inviting some friends to a bar that's playing it and open a tab and let everyone drink on my dime.

I saw a UFC fight in Chicago a few years ago from a skybox. A great place to watch hockey or basketball, however for the fights it was not so good. Looking through the cage at any angle is not that great to me, ended up watching most of the fights on TV or big over head screens. I went to an IFL event when they were operating, and they used a ring much like PRIDE did, and that was a much better watching experience. I know the octagon is here to stay, I doubt I would ever go to a live UFC event again no matter what the price.

I'm not surprised the prices are bumped for this event because we have been waiting to see Khabib vs Tony for such a long time, it feels like its been 120 years since this fight has been booked. I just hope it actually happens for real this time.
If one of them drops out this time they should get cut.

For the worst seat, it’s $266/ticket, including taxes/fees. Sitting in the nosebleeds for a fight, is a terrible viewing experience. Maybe worth like $50, just to feel the energy in the room. And in doing that, you basically miss the fight, and have to rewatch it later.
a4c93183fc55245cef49701f5c7d8ba1.jpg

Quite honestly, I can afford to sit wherever I want. I own a successful business, and have plenty of
Money. But just because I have money, doesn’t mean that I’d pay $200 for a cheeseburger. A cheeseburger is worth $200. Only a fool would pay that.

According to my own metric, the price:product ratio here is crazy. I would never even consider paying these prices. But that’s just me. Everybody can spend as they wish, obviously.
If you run a successful business you know what supply and demand is and if people are paying that price it’s fair
I wouldn't go if it was free you can see better on TV.
its about the atmosphere bud, no bar can beat that

Peasants gonna peasant.

If you can't afford a ticket, watch it at home

Yeah the prices aren't worth it. You'll end up watching the whole thing on the jumbo-tron anyway
I agree. If you're not going to fork out $1000 for actually good seats, don't waste $250 on crap seats.

I was really surprised at the tix prices compared to other events ufc has had at barclays, like when khabib and tony were booked last time

Nose bleeds are fine if u have some quality binoculars. I use them for UFC, nfl, & NBA events

If you run a successful business you know what supply and demand is and if people are paying that price it’s fair

its about the atmosphere bud, no bar can beat that

The atmosphere is great but imo it's better in Vegas. At least it was when they were mostly at the MGM and not T Mobile. The fighters stayed at MGM mostly (not all but most) and you'd run into them walking around and stuff.

Talked to Ferguson (super cool), Matt Hughes (surprisingly cool but could still tell he was an egomaniac), Cain (pretty cool but was in a hurry so didn't talk long), Meisha (she drew a crowd quick but I was on elevator with her and only 3 other people so I talked to her on the ride down-she's very cool). Lots of others too. Way back in the day I played craps and drank with Karo for like 2 hours. That guy could tip them back, holy shit.

Back