$266 FOR THE WORST SEAT (KHABIB/TONY)

Imagine paying almost 300$ for the worst seats and the fight gets cancelled once again.

I bought my ticket already. Paid the same amount that I did for UFC 244 at Madison Square Garden. This might just be the NYC rates. Haven’t been to any events outside of NY but agree that’s its pretty expensive

every seat is always terrible at ufc, you're watching a screen or the outside fence.

It's the worst.

The "HD tv at home" aspect is ten times better

is zabit zombie included?

justin will probably get in instead
but it wouldn't be the same

Yes, Zabit vs Korean Zombie will likely be the co main event. Hoping for another solid fight to get added to the main card.

I remember going to Romero vs Whittaker event in Chicago and sitting in upper bowl, it was fucking terrible, can’t see shit.

If you can’t get lower bowl tickets, don’t bother

You sound frugal

Quite honestly, I can afford to sit wherever I want. I own a successful business, and have plenty of
Money. But just because I have money, doesn’t mean that I’d pay $200 for a cheeseburger. A cheeseburger is worth $200. Only a fool would pay that.

According to my own metric, the price:product ratio here is crazy. I would never even consider paying these prices. But that’s just me. Everybody can spend as they wish, obviously.

Best seat is in your living room with drinks and snacks.

The cheapest one was like $80 the last time they made the fight, fucking nuts.

These people seem pretty high up, he zooms in and out so it's a bit hard to tell the distance but when he is in regular mode they seem to have a pretty decent over view of the Octagon. How much do you think these guys paid? Doesn't seem too bad. I don't think I'd like to look through a cage. Rather over it.

I've had decent seats at MMA fights and couldn't see shit when it went to the ground. I could not disagree with you more. Based off where they go to the ground and how they are positioned it is simply not possible for every seat in the house to have a clear view of what is happening. My eye sight is shit lol, but I have glasses for that very reason.

Well I guess the one spot where viewing would be difficult is on the floor anywhere from 5-6 rows to the back. Never really thought of it there because I never sit there.

But I've been to lots of events and sat pretty much everywhere else. And unless the fight is on the ground against the cage, I've rarely had to watch the jumbo-tron.

Khabib is the 2nd biggest star in the sport and is fighting someone we've been begging for years now. I am not surprised by the prices at all. Also, see you there.
giphy.gif

I bought my ticket already. Paid the same amount that I did for UFC 244 at Madison Square Garden. This might just be the NYC rates. Haven’t been to any events outside of NY but agree that’s its pretty expensive

I've been to all the events in Brooklyn.

And UFC 249's ticket prices are double those events.

It's the most anticipated fight of the year in the wealthiest city of one of the wealthiest countries in the world. How is this price surprising at all?

Back