$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

I know! They might get this horrifying treatment.
7V5Yhmy-Imgur.gif

That vicious assault was "the worst thing that's happened to her since her father died". It would be horrible, and obviously racist, sexist, and bigoted, if any of these "loud people" suffered the same fate of having their arm touched.
Hundreds-Of-Donald-Trump-Protesters-Surround-And-Destroy-Police-Car-At-Costa-Mesa_-California-Rally_grande.jpg

Lewandewski is a hero imo. Trump could have seen her pen and shit his pants.

Seth Rich was shot twice in the back. Police suspect it to be a robbery gone bad...Yet his wallet and valuable personal items were on his person after death....

So the D.C. police would like us to believe that someone planned on robbing Seth Rich, so they shot him twice in the back without a struggle, then forgot to take anything from him...Very likely, i'm sure.

With the multiple scandals and federal investigations surrounding Clinton, why is everyone so fast to dismiss this in your mind?
Maybe because it's even dumber to presume that two professional X-Files level hitmen for the Clintons/government would fail to take the wallet or valuable personal items after murdering a target when they would be attempting to frame it as a robbery. Yes, stop, think. That's even dumber than you attempt to pretend that "things don't add up". Your narrative doesn't add up either. At all.

Jesus, the desperation is getting pathetic to steer conversation from how hopeless Trump is and what a buffoon he is every time he opens his mouth-- like when he suggests to his supporters to assassinate Clinton to avoid her appointing Supreme Court justices.

There is no plan B, so we've gone straight to plan CT. How many of you knuckle-draggers are birthers? This one's already been debunked, but like all good CT morons, one can never let facts or evidence discourage the fantasy:
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...eory_that_hillary_murdered_a_dnc_staffer.html

This is nearing the floor for the level of discussion in Sherdog's political range. This is as stupid as anything I've ever seen here, and you guys are taking it seriously. It almost evokes my pity, and I'm not a compassionate man.

Hey, check it out, it's not just the Clintons! George Bush Jr. and Barack Obama are also ninja mass murdering assassins!
http://www.newsfollowup.com/bushfortune.htm

I bet Bob Dole straight cuts a bitch when the cameras are off. Gangsters. Everyone in Washington. Gangsters.

Maybe because it's even dumber to presume that two professional X-Files level hitmen for the Clintons/government would fail to take the wallet or valuable personal items after murdering a target when they would be attempting to frame it as a robbery. Yes, stop, think. That's even dumber than you attempt to pretend that "things don't add up". Your narrative doesn't add up either. At all.

Jesus, the desperation is getting pathetic to steer conversation from how hopeless Trump is and what a buffoon he is every time he opens his mouth-- like when he suggests to his supporters to assassinate Clinton to avoid her appointing Supreme Court justices.

There is no plan B, so we've gone straight to plan CT. How many of you knuckle-draggers are birthers? This one's already been debunked, but like all good CT morons, one can never let facts or evidence discourage the fantasy:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...eory_that_hillary_murdered_a_dnc_staffer.html

This is nearing the floor for the level of discussion in Sherdog's political range. This is as stupid as anything I've ever seen here, and you guys are taking it seriously. It almost evokes my pity, and I'm not a compassionate man.

Hitmen take wallets as a rule of the profession?

PIkprkZ.gif

Is this where he suggest assassination?

http://time.com/4445813/donald-trump-second-amendment-speech/

Hillary wants to shut down energy production. I want to expand it.

(APPLAUSE)

Lower electric — lower electric bills, folks. Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick…

(CROWD BOOING) If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know. But — but I’ll tell you what. That will be a horrible day. If — if Hillary gets to put her judges — right now, we’re tied. You see what’s going on.

XXX you see what’s going on? We tied because Scalia – this was not suppose to happen. Justice Scalia was going to be around for ten more years at least and this is what happens. That was a horrible thing.

So now look at it. So Hillary essentially wants to abolish the Second Amendment. Now, speaking to the NRA folks – who are great – when you – when you — and I’ll tell you, they endorsed me.

Hitmen take wallets as a rule of the profession?

PIkprkZ.gif
They're the Clintons. They've murdered...how many is it? It was at 80 when this shit started, but now I'm seeing like 250+.

I think it's reasonable to assume-- since we're screenwriting here-- that the assassins doing this could adequately stage a frame-up. Lots of robberies in the neighborhood? Sure, rob the guy. Pop him in the back, grab his wallet and watch, take off. Messy work...just doesn't add up. I've been thinking about it all night. Sherlock Holmes and shit.

Messy work just doesn't add up. Unless they knew that some robberies go bad! Then it makes sense to not be too clean every time. Gotta leave some loose ends. It adds up!

Wait, unless it's one of those real robberies gone bad. No, no, just doesn't add up that it adds up.

They're the Clintons. They've murdered...how many is it? It was at 80 when this shit started, but now I'm seeing like 250+.

I think it's reasonable to assume-- since we're screenwriting here-- that the assassins doing this could adequately stage a frame-up. Lots of robberies in the neighborhood? Sure, rob the guy. Pop him in the back, grab his wallet and watch, take off. Messy work...just doesn't add up. I've been thinking about it all night. Sherlock Holmes and shit.

Messy work just doesn't add up. Unless they knew that some robberies go bad! Then it makes sense to not be too clean every time. Gotta leave some loose ends. It adds up!

Wait, unless it's one of those real robberies gone bad. No, no, just doesn't add up that it adds up.

I wasn't screenwriting. I was being informed by you about how real life hitmen go about business. Or so I thought. Though now I'm reminded of this.

vizzini.jpg

No confirmation or denial on the Trump assassination quote?

Lol, I'm voting Gary Johnson, never said I was pro-trump. Lol at anti-Hillary meaning pro-trump....

Snopes hasn't debunked anything, all the facts aren't even out yet, its an ongoing investigation. Also, Snopes is not air tight by any stretch of the imagination.

You assume far too many things. Just pulling statements and ideals out of thin air for your enjoyment. Makes having any kind of linear conversation extremely difficult.

Stick to your day job, doesn't look like you'll be coordinating any hits any time soon.

Lol at "Maybe because it's even dumber to presume that two professional X-Files level hitmen for the Clintons/government would fail to take the wallet or valuable personal items after murdering a target when they would be attempting to frame it as a robbery"

Rich was just shot and murdered in cold blood by whoever did it. The D.C. Police are the ones theorizing about a failed robbery. I'd like to see where you read that I was suggesting D.C. law enforcement were some how involved with either the murder or some kind of cover up? Please, I challenge you to point that out to me.

Again, its as though you've imagined entire conversations that never took place. These are symptoms of being delusional...Might want to get checked.

Anyone believing Clinton had nothing to do with the death of Seth Rich, do you believe it comes down to coincidence that someone set to testify against Hillary regarding her email scandal and who was also helping investigate DNC voter fraud, winds up murdered under unclear circumstances before he could do so?

Seems like something that really benefits Hillary, she's just lucky then maybe?

Maybe so.

@Fawlty
@Jack V Savage

Stick to your day job, doesn't look like you'll be coordinating any hits any time soon.

Lol at "Maybe because it's even dumber to presume that two professional X-Files level hitmen for the Clintons/government would fail to take the wallet or valuable personal items after murdering a target when they would be attempting to frame it as a robbery"

Rich was just shot and murdered in cold blood by whoever did it. The D.C. Police are the ones theorizing about a failed robbery. I'd like to see where you read that I was suggesting D.C. law enforcement were some how involved with either the murder or some kind of cover up? Please, I challenge you to point that out to me.

Again, its as though you've imagined entire conversations that never took place. These are symptoms of being delusional...Might want to get checked.
Hmm, so basically you have an unsolved murder, and you're running wild with conspiracy theories in the absence of any indication that this man had anything to do with Hillary beyond working as a low-level grunt at the DNC since 2014, and yet you are quibbling over a wallet? Be real, son. If someone hadn't spoonfed you a CT about Clinton you would be running your mouth all over this thread about how it was probably the blacks who did it just for fun because that's what young black men do. This isn't even the work of your own mind.

Sure, I guess I'll go back to my dayjob where I obnoxiously and doggedly warn of the inevitable catastrophic unraveling and collapse of Trump's campaign a year in advance to dumb Republicans determined not to listen to reason. August 2016 has really made me look like an idiot, hasn't it?

Increasingly irritated centrist conservative says for the 7th time this year: "I fucking told you so."

And immediately, to you, it means that Hillary did it.

Hey dude. My cat disappeared three days after this lady running for state senate came to my house. What a bitch, right? Cat murdering cunt.

No, TS connected it to clinton. Assange did not.

Assange hinted that he was a wiki leaks informant, and that he was killed.

the amount of effort they spend on getting Hillary to be the president almost make me think that they have big big plans for her presidency. whoever they are.

the amount of effort they spend on getting Hillary to be the president almost make me think that they have big big plans for her presidency. whoever they are.
Probably aliens.

I prefer lizardmen, but I wont be surprised if, if Hillary becomes the president, she enacts some outrageous law or does something else ridiculous.
So the homosexual black Muslim aliens?

Obviously a secret cabal of demons.

Back