• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakers, nuggets, 76ers all would have been better choices then a fat fuck bricking 3s and two gay dudes in green...

On vacation in the middle of a road trip. At a steakhouse in Amarillo and they don't have the game on at the bar. They have Oklahoma girls softball or some shit. Do they not like Dallas teams in Amarillo? I'm not from Texas. Lmao

On vacation in the middle of a road trip. At a steakhouse in Amarillo and they don't have the game on at the bar. They have Oklahoma girls softball or some shit. Do they not like Dallas teams in Amarillo? I'm not from Texas. Lmao
Come to clear lake, tx well show you a good time...

Boston just has so many weapons at full strength. Tatum playing awful to start and they're still running them down. Boston had the depth to play this pace I thi k this wears a Luka out Luka might be best player on court but he is 1 guy.

Boston 4-1

Looks like gyay silver gifted the celShits a loser FAT team to finally win.

All anyone ever said was how the Celtics opponents were all injured. Yeah cool if KP was healthy shit wouldn't have been close.

not surprised at all so far. Energized at home and making their 3’s at the moment and the mavs look low energy/doing dumb things like the role players repeatedly trying to drive on Porzingis and Horford.

Mavs will adjust whether it’s in this game or game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back