• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I believe in Luka and Kyrie right now because they can stagger offensive ability better than anyone in the NBA.

Van Gundy thinks Luka is the best offensive player of all time. Doesn't make it true but yea, Luka/Kyrie is a nasty duo, both on the court, or staggered, they are a problem.

Any normal human being outside of the south would be embarrassed about trying to fuck their cousin. Not sure what's worse, that you actually admitted it on this forum and still seem proud of it or not being able to seal the deal. lmao.

Have your dad increase your current allowance so you can actually get some decent pussy.
You think he knows his dad?
(sorry @TribalDrumz . I had to.)

I’m curious what the pelicans will do with JaZion. He’s been durable this year and his contract has some opt outs for them iirc. They may wanna sell while his values high. I don’t see him being a top 10 player or having a long career. I also seriously doubt his durability through the playoffs if they start making runs at any point. Even with all that he’s going to want a shit ton of money.

Van Gundy thinks Luka is the best offensive player of all time. Doesn't make it true but yea, Luka/Kyrie is a nasty duo, both on the court, or staggered, they are a problem.

Currently, he's got one if the best offensive games of all time. The eye test says it and so do the numbers.

Will just depend how much he can turn it up, and for how long he can continue to play at this level.

Over the past 3 years, he's been the best player on the floor almost every game.

He is beginning to ripen, surprisingly his flesh isn't as appetizing as Wemby at the moment.... He has so much potential. I can only think of how tight he will be in 3 years.

OGC.f38caf4c3b1072ad08b13b9908c3c8a9

Currently, he's got one if the best offensive games of all time. The eye test says it and so do the numbers.

Will just depend how much he can turn it up, and for how long he can continue to play at this level.

Over the past 3 years, he's been the best player on the floor almost every game.

I saw a clip yesterday, I think it was a Cowherd clip, who I don't like, however, he said something about Luka. He said in the coming years people are going to be shocked how good for how long Luka and Jokic are going to be because they don't rely on vert and athleticism for their game. Meaning, they are less prone to injury and overall their body just breaking down. He said he wouldn't be shocked to see Luka #1, #2, or #3 on virtually every stat that matters and Jokic could stick around and still look basically the same into his 40's.

I saw a clip yesterday, I think it was a Cowherd clip, who I don't like, however, he said something about Luka. He said in the coming years people are going to be shocked how good for how long Luka and Jokic are going to be because they don't rely on vert and athleticism for their game. Meaning, they are less prone to injury and overall their body just breaking down. He said he wouldn't be shocked to see Luka #1, #2, or #3 on virtually every stat that matters and Jokic could stick around and still look basically the same into his 40's.
I disagree with that, they can't afford to lose anymore quickness / athleticism.

Honestly I'd like to see Luka work on some measured plyometrics and do a bit of a Lebron with his body treatment, so he can still play into his mid thirties.

People are their quickest in their early twenties, so this is probably the quickest Luka we'll ever see, so he should either work to enhance this or at least retain it as long as possible, because it's the bare minimum for the nba.

I disagree with that, they can't afford to lose anymore quickness / athleticism.

Honestly I'd like to see Luka work on some measured plyometrics and do a bit of a Lebron with his body treatment, so he can still play into his mid thirties.

People are their quickest in their early twenties, so this is probably the quickest Luka we'll ever see, so he should either work to enhance this or at least retain it as long as possible, because it's the bare minimum for the nba.

Luka and Jokic don't rely on speed or athleticism to get their shots off. I mean, both are known for playing at their own speed and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Its all about technique and fundamentals with those guys.

I’m curious what the pelicans will do with JaZion. He’s been durable this year and his contract has some opt outs for them iirc. They may wanna sell while his values high. I don’t see him being a top 10 player or having a long career. I also seriously doubt his durability through the playoffs if they start making runs at any point. Even with all that he’s going to want a shit ton of money.
he still generates money

Back