• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs have the best defense in the league over the last 18 games. The main thing you have complained about for the last 2 years with this team.
What does that have to do with anything? Lmao. I said don’t be one of those obnoxious fans that everyone hates.

Sorry, I was having too much fun.

Mavs in 5
Mavs look great and I’m loving their play down the stretch but don’t get it twisted or get overconfident. I said from the start they could look mediocre or kill it in the 2nd half of the season, but it means nothing until the playoffs.

I worry about lucucks workload in the playoffs. Feels like he’ll pull a butler and gas out if they make it far.
This worries me also and has been the issue in past series against the clippers towards the end. However Kawhi is hobbled and he now has Kyrie to shoulder more of the load so I think they get through this series at least.

Mavs look great and I’m loving their play down the stretch but don’t get it twisted or get overconfident. I said from the start they could look mediocre or kill it in the 2nd half of the season, but it means nothing until the playoffs.

I wouldn't say I'm overconfident. If anything the Flerps have given me ptsd. Going to be an interesting post-season this year.

The blocks were a thing of beauty.

The whining and effort afterwards were horrific even by LeCan's standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back