2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

Hiring internally probably has a better record than hiring externally, unless you can pull an elite coach from an established top program. Pulling a guy like Harbaugh like you guys did isn't the norm because they're usually not available. I'm still shocked that USC pulled Lincoln Riley.

The coaches that scare me the most are the Matt Campbell types. A product of low expectations without any tangible accomplishments like conference titles or playoff births.
Aren’t you an usc fan? How did kiffin and sark do following Carroll?

Lmao at notre games schedule this year. This is probably the second toughest team they face all season. They’re a shoe in for the playoff with 2 losses.

I don't even know who UCLA's HC is now. Hard times when your HC chooses to be demoted to coordinator at another school.
Former great, Deshaun Foster. He would have been a Heisman finalist in 2001, but got in trouble for driving an SUV that was considered improper benefits. Oh and Eric Bieniemy is their OC

I dropped 20 on foster in basketball game. He sucked. Great football player though.

Aren’t you an usc fan? How did kiffin and sark do following Carroll?
Technically they had been away from the program for a few years, but Kiffin should have never been fired during sanctions. Like @Corona said, sark turned out to be a drunk and he hit a ceiling at UW. He was living on that win over USC in 2009 and taking over for a coach who was 0-12 in his last season.

Technically they had been away from the program for a few years, but Kiffin should have never been fired during sanctions. Like @Corona said, sark turned out to be a drunk and he hit a ceiling at UW. He was living on that win over USC in 2009 and taking over for a coach who was 0-12 in his last season.

They also got ruined by sanctions at that time

Fifita trying to find TMac over his line like ..

Cat_Standing_in_the_Snow.jpg

Kiffin was gay and sark was an alcoholic lmao

Member when Lane Kiffin came up here to Oakland to be Steve Sarkisians coordinator but then he went behind Sarkisians back and smooth talked himself into the head coaching job instead and proceeded to be one of the worst coaches in recorded history

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Man, that sucked

Back