Is Grasso the most likeable female champ ever?

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif
fuck you.

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ

Whatever folks like or don't like about Shevchenko, this dance is f'ing awesome. It's notable she's dancing the male part i.e. the hunter, not the passive woman's dance. I always wondered why none of the male Dagestani fighters do this when they win. Dagestan has a version of it too, but I guess the Nurmagomedovs were too busy wrestling bears to jack around with this kind of shit.

lmao. just because schev and joanna have disgusting feet isnt the reason i dont like them.
Wouldnt know. Dont really look at feet, Mr. Tarantino

You know it really sucks that she had to do it in the APEX and deprive a live audience of the glorious splendour.
it was best that it was kept hidden from the masses.

its a joke celebration. she looks retarded doing it.

I personally don't find her that attractive and I don't even think she is THAT athletic

But I think she has a good fighting spirit and always brings it on fight night and I respect that

it was best that it was kept hidden from the masses.

its a joke celebration. she looks retarded doing it.
I love it, hope to see it again soon, and will probably intermittenly sport it as my AV after she retires, so that people dont have to be without it.

i don't remember nothing controversial about Holly or Meisha when they were reigning champs.
They both failed to defend. Their reigns were very short.
The biggest reason probably is becuz she isnt American. UFC only seems to cross over promote American women well. The only exception probably was Amanda with ESPN but outside of that breaking into the mainstream they cant do it with foreign women fighters
They gave Weili an instant rematch after defending only one time. The defence was the 2020 FOTY, but still.

If you’re of value to them they will push you.

Alexa has now been placed prominently on this Noche card both times. And she is co-maining at the first ever sporting event in the Sphere. The UFC even made her a custom belt for the Noche card last year.

The Sphere will bring eyes. Can it sell ppv buys?

Weili, and Alexa have been treated very well by the UFC.

I never watched a single fight of her, but she is my favorite by far, it's hard to find a pretty fighter even though all of them are fit.

She is the prettiest and yeah I just simp lol

I love it, hope to see it again soon, and will probably intermittenly sport it as my AV after she retires, so that people dont have to be without it.
if you did that, i would go to my preferences and select the option of hide users avatars for however long you choose to do that.

All that, but the cringe boss girl vibe really killed it for me. To each his own tho.
I don't feel strongly about this so I'm not going to die on any hill really, but I don't get what "boss girl vibe" means so I'll just ask out of curiosity.

She only responding to direct questions w the truth. She aint coming to your house to tell you, dont worry !

<36>
No she’s not, she’s often just talking about how great she is without anyone asking.

Fedor, Anderson, GSP… these guys were all 10 times greater yet never felt the need to tell you about it. Anderson would always deflect the question and said shit like BJ Penn is greater… GSP would say it’s Aldo, and so on.

Truly great people don’t feel the need to tell you they are.

if you did that, i would go to my preferences and select the option of hide users avatars for however long you choose to do that.
You would be depriving yourself of at least 80% of the appeal of this forum for all not including myself, but do what ya gotta do bud.

<Fedor23>

No she’s not, she’s often just talking about how great she is without anyone asking.

Fedor, Anderson, GSP… these guys were all 10 times greater yet never felt the need to tell you about it. Anderson would always deflect the question and said shit like BJ Penn is greater… GSP would say it’s Aldo, and so on.
What's she supposed to do? she's at a press conference about a fight she gonna have, thats what the fuck she is gonna say.

I like that she doesnt do like them. If everyone was humble it would be a boring sport. Shit's mad funny cos she's right.

I appreciate honesty.

what ever val did that made her remotely likeable was all deteriorated as soon as she did that stupid fucking dance after winning a fight. for shits and giggles she should do it if she loses.
No one values your opinions as a cultural/dance critic. We get it... your one note is remarkably consistent.. you hate everyone and everything east of Western Europe and you will take every chance you can get to trash fighters/cultures from there.

But bitching about someone dancing... really?

You would be depriving yourself of at least 80% of the appeal of this forum for all not including myself, but do what ya gotta do bud.

<Fedor23>
i am perfectly ok with that.

• Eek
Back