2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

I think menopause hair Kirby thought he was just gonna walk into Lexington and take an easy win. Kentucky wants this one

Georgia’s sheer talent covers up a lot of his shortcomings, but it would appear that in a close game he kinda screws the pooch.
Play calling for UGA is horrible. Bobo is an idiot.

I heard Georgia fans bitch about him for years. He was the scapegoat so they didnt have to actually criticize Richt. It was always Bobo's fault. So I can't believe they rehired him.

I heard Georgia fans bitch about him for years. He was the scapegoat so they didnt have to actually criticize Richt. It was always Bobo's fault. So I can't believe they rehired him.
My best friend is a UGA fan and has been rage texting me how much he hates Bobo

My best friend is a UGA fan and has been rage texting me how much he hates Bobo
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4f5f94f5-ee8a-4244-bf47-beaf5c9d3d09_480x281.gif

What the hell is 30 doing??

3 yards out of bounds? BLAST HIM! <lmao>

Same bullshit they pulled last year, talked about peoples mamas before the game then play dirty cheapshot football during the game

That sidewinding ass coach better not try to apologize to Coach Prime after this loss either!

Same bullshit they pulled last year, talked about peoples mamas before the game then play dirty cheapshot football during the game

That sidewinding ass coach better not try to apologize to Coach Prime after this loss either!
Sad!

GOAT Saban looking like a genius when he said Toledo was gonna put it on Miss State.

Is this Cignetti guy gonna be the guy that makes Indiana a contender, or have a good season then bolt for a bigger name school?

Back