Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v4

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Tom Steyer (Entrepreneur)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol He's to old to understand why people support Bernie.

If you think trumps Establishment I don’t knows what to say. He’s not.

i agree his cabinet and advisors are abysmal, bc he takes ol kushners advice bc trump doesn’t know who to hire. It’s infuriating. Bannon would have swept everything clean.

the establishment is still worried. Trump is looking into their corruption. He’s attacking their globalist free trade. He’s attacking their source of cheap labor in America. He wants us out of the Middle East and the wars ended. He just gets beat down by all sides when he tries. It’s shameful. He just has to man up and start firing advisors and generals who try to stay. Our leftist media will have a conniption fit though. And all the leftist will say impeach bc he’s a Putin puppet for stopping the wars.

More using the Jewish guy as the scape goat rants from Happy. He didn't stop any wars you dumb cuck. He has pulled our of 0 wars. Trump is 100% establishment. That's why the only thing he has really got done so far is rax cuts for him and his rich pals.

More using the Jewish guy as the scape goat rants from Happy. He didn't stop any wars you dumb cuck. He has pulled our of 0 wars. Trump is 100% establishment. That's why the only thing he has really got done so far is rax cuts for him and his rich pals.

This is an untrue or ignorant post, depending. To say trump is establishment, when he’s been fighting it since day one, is absurd. Oh and nice Kushner dig too.

On his first day, he stopped the CIA program of sending weapons and fighters to al qaeda in Syria. the CIA, isreal, and Saudi Arabia were apoplectic.

he’s been battling the globalists and their free trade. He’s been trying to get us out of the wars if you didn’t notice. He’s hounded by the deep state as well.

say something true next time

Pretty simple chart and rules to gain traction for Democrats.

EDIT: Lets not forget recent aggression by Russia in Syria that has put US servicemen in very difficult position over a Syrian road.

Lol next you’re gonna say cuts to social security are a free campaign ad

That cult life style is a rough one eh

Social security and welfare have VERY different voter reactions.

i'm watching a meltdown on morning joe

liberal tears are a great start to the weekend

Biden in hiding

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...g-in-new-hampshire/ar-BBZJV2R?ocid=spartanntp

NASHUA, N.H. —Outside the castle-themed Radisson Hotel where Joe Biden has been staying, his campaign bus was parked and ready for events.

But on Thursday, just five days before the crucial primary here, the candidate was nowhere to be found.

Biden spent Thursday gathered with his top advisers at his home in Wilmington, Del., seeking a reset and perhaps a last-ditch effort to save his candidacy, beginning with a debate Friday night. He held no public events.

Following dismal results in the Iowa caucuses that have rattled many in his orbit, his campaign is now simultaneously trying to lower expectations here — with some suggesting they would consider a finish as low as third place a victory — while also bracing for a second straight difficult Election Day.

Biden in hiding

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...g-in-new-hampshire/ar-BBZJV2R?ocid=spartanntp

NASHUA, N.H. —Outside the castle-themed Radisson Hotel where Joe Biden has been staying, his campaign bus was parked and ready for events.

But on Thursday, just five days before the crucial primary here, the candidate was nowhere to be found.

Biden spent Thursday gathered with his top advisers at his home in Wilmington, Del., seeking a reset and perhaps a last-ditch effort to save his candidacy, beginning with a debate Friday night. He held no public events.

Following dismal results in the Iowa caucuses that have rattled many in his orbit, his campaign is now simultaneously trying to lower expectations here — with some suggesting they would consider a finish as low as third place a victory — while also bracing for a second straight difficult Election Day.
Good example of how the MSM was never pro-Biden. CNN/WaPo/NYT have had a consistent pro-Warren and anti-Biden bias. I detected this early and it's one of the reasons I knew Biden had no chance.

Look at Natey Silver's dumb model, released just now. He still thinks Biden is on track to get 997 DNC delegates. I'll bet anyone Biden gets less than that.

EQLuNmCXUAEpseE

Interesting numbers here. Essentially 2018 where dems got gains happened in iowa. Rural vote did not turn out. Just like in 2018.

Look at Natey Silver's dumb model, released just now. He still thinks Biden is on track to get 997 DNC delegates. I'll bet anyone Biden gets less than that.

That's not a bold claim (50/50). If you really think that the model is badly designed, why don't you offer a bet that would really challenge it?

That was one short sentence that was very direct and on point.

Anyway, it doesn't appear that you have the cuts to actually challenge the model. Fair enough.
Apparently you don't understand how negotiations work. I made you an offer. You rejected it. Make me a counter-offer.

It turns out that negotiations work as they work.

lol He's to old to understand why people support Bernie.

I don't think it's age. I mean Sanders is fucking old LOL.

I think it's just because he's too close to that insider politician bubble that believes everything they hear in their own echo chamber.

He's of the same ilk as mayor cheat and $hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back