Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v4

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Tom Steyer (Entrepreneur)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Arizona stat.
Maricopa And pima is where the majority of people live in Arizona

full

It has begun.

znzhsMd.gif

@tatanos

Where the fuck you at dog? Haven’t seen you since they announced boottyjudge as the winner.

Let me on behalf of the War Room express that we really hope you’re not out trying to find/murder Tom Perez.

I mean, not that ANYONE would care about Tom being off’d. We just don’t want to see you in prison.

Disagreeably yours,

Da Goose

@tatanos

Where the fuck you at dog? Haven’t seen you since they announced boottyjudge as the winner.

Let me on behalf of the War Room express that we really hope you’re not out trying to find/murder Tom Perez.

I mean, not that ANYONE would care about Tom being off’d. We just don’t want to see you in prison.

Disagreeably yours,

Da Goose

Interesting Arizona stat.
Maricopa And pima is where the majority of people live in Arizona

Yea more blue voters, Tucson is pretty blue these days last year one of the ballots was to become a “sanctuary city” it got like 70% no.

They uploaded the video lol

So they've resorted to scrolling through twitter digging up mean comments by random nobodies. This is what they've got people. Pathetic. Sanders have time and time again come out and said that he wants everyone to focus on the issues and cool it with the personal attacks.

EDIT: LOL at them posting the snake and rat memes.

#ClintonLike lol

She's done if she doesn't do well in NH, I'd say. DNC has to be in a panic. Biden and Warren not holding up their end of the bargain. They're switching to Bloomberg at this point, I think. Seems to be their choice, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back