Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v4

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Tom Steyer (Entrepreneur)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the line for the yang gang?

You don't need staffers when you got Chappelle, Norm MacDonald and Doug Stanhope campaigning for you

They are one standup short of a Mount Rushmore

End of the line for the yang gang?

He should go directly to Sanders and speak to him first before dropping out if that's what's going to happen.

I could easily see Sanders giving him a spot in his administration and I think Andrew would do an incredible job.

He should go directly to Sanders and speak to him first before dropping out if that's what's going to happen.

I could easily see Sanders giving him a spot in his administration and I think Andrew would do an incredible job.
Great job at what? Teaching math?

Democrats are handling this week fine. Just fine...

Which one of you Bernie Bros is this?

Buttigieg, Sanders nearly tied as Iowa caucus results narrow...

But Bernie declares 'decisive victory'...

Raises staggering $25 million!

Pete gaining quickly in NH...

How Biden Blew It...

Vampaign agonizes over shellacking...

Bloomberg seizes on turmoil to make his mark...

New Theory: There Is No Swing Voter...

I keep seeing Bloomberg spending and his numbers rising. A perfect limousine liberal do as I say not as I do nanny-state God-complexes billionaire candidate for the left. He's comin'...
And they will straight up vote for him even though he represents every thing they claim to hate, because Trump. But he'll also badly lose. Like the rest of them. But he's going to make the primary interesting via massive cash infusions and ad buys.

This is too perfect. "Candidates win when they more closely resemble the electorate" should be criticized for its obviousness rather than because you disagree. And then you throw in the pwent stuff about "jumping the shark" (as if the group is becoming more CTish--which anyone who remembers the days of Trutherism, Schiff vids, Illuminati posters, etc. would laugh at). And then you make an obviously false claim (Leahy was in the Senate 32 years before Bernie, FFS! And Jeffords dealt a death blow to the GOP's Senate majority in 2001!). And then Berniebots "like" it, apparently not checking the facts that sounded good for their tribe (I don't blame them for the initial ignorance), despite knowing your history of dishonesty, ignorance, and stupidity.

You fuck right off.

Leahy is all you got.

The state was red as fuck before Bernie came along.

There have been many articles written about this.

You should stop being so low info jack, and actually have a clue what you are talking about before you open that Baghdad Bob yap of yours.

that’s boner pills for the wicked Polish. They’d love it to Be just “support the party bc nothing else matters”. The party makes all the decisions, people just get in line. Who cares about democracy.

it’s fawltys wet dream.

I'm the biggest Bernie supporter but I have to face facts. Trump is far more establishment then he claimed to be. The swap is deeper and more filled with swamp monsters an money then ever before so getting everyone on board is more important then ever.

We first need to win in November push for Bernie stop Mayor Pete an Biden but also understand the Iowa poll was better for Pete then we will except. We need to move forward that what Bernie's supporting may not be fully achievable but will put the US in a better place to compete.

Education an healthcare ideas are hardly outsized ideas when we spend a trillion a year on defense an diplomacy overseas. We may not change things for everyone, getting a better educated workforce so people can compete should be as important as national defense.

Democrats need to win in November before the big cuts hit social security and Medicare in Trumps second term. We need to stop overseas spending on wars and and end our need to control overseas oil and end our relationship with Saudis.

Democrats are handling this week fine. Just fine...

Which one of you Bernie Bros is this?

Arizona State University sounds like a Trump supporter playing it up for the camera. A cop friend of mine attended ASU he's pretty hard core right and I bet a lot of students are who attend. He looks like a lib but it's easy to pass off as one.

I'm the biggest Bernie supporter but I have to face facts. Trump is far more establishment then he claimed to be. The swap is deeper and more filled with swamp monsters an money then ever before so getting everyone on board is more important then ever.

We first need to win in November push for Bernie stop Mayor Pete an Biden but also understand the Iowa poll was better for Pete then we will except. We need to move forward that what Bernie's supporting may not be fully achievable but will put the US in a better place to compete.

Education an healthcare ideas are hardly outsized ideas when we spend a trillion a year on defense an diplomacy overseas. We may not change things for everyone, getting a better educated workforce so people can compete should be as important as national defense.

Democrats need to win in November before the big cuts hit social security and Medicare in Trumps second term. We need to stop overseas spending on wars and and end our need to control overseas oil and end our relationship with Saudis.

If you think trumps Establishment I don’t knows what to say. He’s not.

i agree his cabinet and advisors are abysmal, bc he takes ol kushners advice bc trump doesn’t know who to hire. It’s infuriating. Bannon would have swept everything clean.

the establishment is still worried. Trump is looking into their corruption. He’s attacking their globalist free trade. He’s attacking their source of cheap labor in America. He wants us out of the Middle East and the wars ended. He just gets beat down by all sides when he tries. It’s shameful. He just has to man up and start firing advisors and generals who try to stay. Our leftist media will have a conniption fit though. And all the leftist will say impeach bc he’s a Putin puppet for stopping the wars.

Arizona State University sounds like a Trump supporter playing it up for the camera. A cop friend of mine attended ASU he's pretty hard core right and I bet a lot of students are who attend. He looks like a lib but it's easy to pass off as one.

LOL, that man is the definition of the left today. Cope harder.

You fuck right off.

Leahy is all you got.

The state was red as fuck before Bernie came along.

There have been many articles written about this.

You should stop being so low info jack, and actually have a clue what you are talking about before you open that Baghdad Bob yap of yours.

I listed more than Leahy in my post, and there was more I could have said. In the presidential election before Bernie first entered the Senate, Kerry (who you may recall lost the national popular vote) beat Bush by 20 (!) points. Both houses of the state legislature were blue before Bernie won his Senate seat (replacing another I who caucused with Democrats). Your claim is objectively false by a large margin no matter how angry it makes you or what insults you throw at people who tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back