***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
201911-game-poster.jpg

Might wanna do some googling.

I don't really think any Ohio State fans view Penn State as rivals. Not really sure how Penn State supporters feel about, but it is hard to get worked up about PSU. They're just kind of there, and I don't really view them as anything other than that they just exist and the games are competitive.

and lol to tell me to do some googling.

I was on mobile at the time. Your 247 site says it's a rivalry.

I was on mobile at the time. Your 247 site says it's a rivalry.

What the fuck do they know. I honestly would probably put them fourth or fifth in terms of a rival. Either way they're not our rival, and never will be.

Theyre not a rival though.

Most anyone from Ohio will tell you it's not a rivalry, I don't care what some web site says. Penn State has been trying to turn it into one since they got in the Big 10, but honestly no one in Ohio gives a shit about them. I don't know if they're looking for relevancy, notoriety, or what, but it's not a rivalry. Michigan is all people in Ohio care about.

okay

penn state is not a rival, do not really care what you say. that would be like saying florida nad mizzou are rivals lol

Most anyone from Ohio will tell you it's not a rivalry, I don't care what some web site says. Penn State has been trying to turn it into one since they got in the Big 10, but honestly no one in Ohio gives a shit about them. I don't know if they're looking for relevancy, notoriety, or what, but it's not a rivalry. Michigan is all people in Ohio care about.

this guy knows.

Watching "The Game". Sad the Yale Bowl isn't filled to capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back