***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
About last night's ORE/USC game

That buyout.

A very disappointing day for UF and Miami fans for sure. FSU is poor right now too so good luck on that $17 million buyout.

FSU cans Taggert finally . That dude went from South Florida , Oregon and FSU without really proving shit.

FSU cans Taggert finally . That dude went from South Florida , Oregon and FSU without really proving shit.
17 million and he doesn’t even have an overall winning record. WTF is wrong with colleges?

I'm going to miss the LSU - 'Bama game :/

You left out the Hilltoppers...
CEFLZVTMBPBUQPB.2008718224944.jpg

Hopefully Taggart goes back to USF and we can get Charlie Strong back as DC to replace 3rd and Grantham.

Here's what I think the top 3 will be at the end of the season:

1. LSU (13-0)
2. Ohio State (13-0)
3. Clemson (13-0)

Who gets the fourth spot out of 11-1 Alabama, 12-1 Oklahoma, and 12-1 Oregon?

Trump and gameday Tuscaloosa is going to be a mad house

Here's what I think the top 3 will be at the end of the season:

1. LSU (13-0)
2. Ohio State (13-0)
3. Clemson (13-0)

Who gets the fourth spot out of 11-1 Alabama, 12-1 Oklahoma, and 12-1 Oregon?

That’s a great question. There wouldn’t be much meat on the bone for any of those teams. Bama would have 1 ranked win (Auburn), Oregon would have 1 ranked win (Utah), and Oklahoma would likely have 1-3 ranked wins but over no one truly spectacular. No clue what the committee would do in that situation. Bama would pass the eye test but would be the lone non-conference champ of the bunch.

If you’re anti-SEC, you’re certainly rooting for LSU, because if LSU were to lose this Saturday, they’d almost certainly join Bama in the Final Four due to their strong SOS. You know what would get even nuttier? If Bama were to win out then lose to Georgia in the SEC title and we had this scenario:

Georgia: 12-1
Bama: 12-1
LSU: 11-1

That’s a great question. There wouldn’t be much meat on the bone for any of those teams. Bama would have 1 ranked win (Auburn), Oregon would have 1 ranked win (Utah), and Oklahoma would likely have 1-3 ranked wins but over no one truly spectacular. No clue what the committee would do in that situation. Bama would pass the eye test but would be the lone non-conference champ of the bunch.

If you’re anti-SEC, you’re certainly rooting for LSU, because if LSU were to lose this Saturday, they’d almost certainly join Bama in the Final Four due to their strong SOS. You know what would get even nuttier? If Bama were to win out then lose to Georgia in the SEC title and we had this scenario:

Georgia: 12-1
Bama: 12-1
LSU: 11-1
This is the exact scenario that keeps me up at nights.

Trump and gameday Tuscaloosa is going to be a mad house
I'm legit leaving the house at 5 or 6 AM to get there. Traffic is going to be a nightmare.

Are you glad it's at 3:30 instead of the usual 8:00?
Very. Traffic was God awful after Tennessee. It took me two hours just to get from my parking spot to the interstate and then the interstate was log jammed for another hour. Add in the remaining drive back to Atlanta and losing an hour time change, I walked back in the house at 6 am Sunday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back