***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds crazy but besides being the SEC championship game if LSU is already shoed into the Final 4 then they might rest their starters in Atlanta. If I was a Bama fan I wouldn't be cocky about Georgia potentially losing.
I can promise you, without Tua, no Bama fan with any sense is cocky. Our defense is poor and without an elite QB, we are not an elite team.

What LSU loses by more than 10 points? Or Burrow is injured?
It’d have to be more than 10 I think. Like a total mugging. Burrow being out could shake things up though

Does the university or booster club pay for a star player's hip surgery or does the student have to pay for it himself?

Does the university or booster club pay for a star player's hip surgery or does the student have to pay for it himself?
Why wouldn't the school pay for it?

Insurance.

Man, next week is full of turrible games.Texas-Baylor might be the best

Insurance.

Penn State-Ohio State.
It's good on paper, at least.

I hope Ohio State beats Penn State like 777-0, I fucking hate James Franklin.

Insurance.

That’s the best, then PSU/OSU, although OSU is favored by 18, which is astonishing, given PSU is a top 10 team. But that just shows how utterly dominant the Buckeyes have been this year.

Would a 16 team playoff be best for business?

The Michigan radio guys just ripped into him in the pre-game. Never heard them talk that way about any other coach.

It doesn't help that James Franklin is a horrible in game coach. He has blown, or totally been out coached in multiple games. Just look at the last time Penn State played at Ohio State.

It doesn't help that James Franklin is a horrible in game coach. He has blown, or totally been out coached in multiple games. Just look at the last time Penn State played at Ohio State.

They kept calling him a fraud and a fake. What is the back story to that?

They kept calling him a fraud and a fake. What is the back story to that?

He is just a rah-rah coach, and honestly his in-gane adjustments are usually pretty poor.

Too bad Urban still isn't there to keep besmirching him and Harbaugh.

LOL at the committee squeaking USC into the top 25 to pad Oregon’s dookie ass resume

Too bad Urban still isn't there to keep besmirching him and Harbaugh.

Ryan Day looks to be an awesome coach. Granted this team is absolutely loaded top to bottom, but Day is doing very well on the recruiting trail. Of course, results speak for themselves, so lets see how Day does in the next two games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back