***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dawgs are Rollin.

The moment was too big for Auburn

Fleck is a great Coach but he has the time management skills of a 7 year-old

Kirby just got a Gatorade bath for beating a 7-3 team.

I think Georgia can give LSU all they can handle in Atlanta. Should be a good one.

I think Georgia can give LSU all they can handle in Atlanta. Should be a good one.
It will have a Korakuen Hall feeling.

Dave-Meltzer.jpg

Burrow is murdering Ole Miss too.

Bungles already licking their chops

Burrow is murdering Ole Miss too.

Bungles already licking their chops
15/17 (one hitting a receiver in the hands in the end zone) 223 yds 2TD

13 mins left in the first half

I’m going to have to get my hands on a game day #9 before it gets retired.

NCAA will argue the pay discrepancy would be too much between sports. Football and Basketball players would never be paid their actual worth to the university.
I'm not arguing they should pay college swimmers or soccer players the same as football and basketball players (or at all). But if your team is making the university 50 million dollars a year, you should get paid. If your sport doesn't make money, be happy with the scholarship. But enough of pretending college football is an amateur sport.

LSU rolling already.

Mims has come a long way since being the quarterback for Daingerfield. He was just an athlete in high school running around making plays.

Burrow may have his numbers by halftime. At this rate, I’d be surprised if he plays more than a couple series in the second half.

I'm not arguing they should pay college swimmers or soccer players the same as football and basketball players (or at all). But if your team is making the university 50 million dollars a year, you should get paid. If your sport doesn't make money, be happy with the scholarship. But enough of pretending college football is an amateur sport.

Normal folks wouldn't argue. It's the other athletes that would. I mean you got WNBA players out here calling for equal pay as NBA players. So I'm sure the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree.

“I don’t slide.”

—Joe Burrow

May get him killed in the pros, but damn if I don’t love it in my college QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back