***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty obvious when I wrote the comment that Auburn was just overmatched and couldn't do anything offensively.
Well they made for it after anyways. Georgia has to be liking that win and Tua's injury might bolster their case.Although today's effort doesn't make me think to highly of them vs. LSU as they take Ole Miss to the wood shed.

Normal folks wouldn't argue. It's the other athletes that would. I mean you got WNBA players out here calling for equal pay as NBA players. So I'm sure the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree.
I played shitty Division III basketball in college. I had no problem not getting paid for it. We didn't bring in any real money. If I had been good enough to play for Kentucky, I'd have had different thoughts about it.

And screw Tua, I'm sad Army's QB is done. He buckled his knee pretty good against VMI. Probably an ACL.

Also, Academy football getting gotten to today except for Army. I hope Air Force can turn it around.

“I don’t slide.”

—Joe Burrow

May get him killed in the pros, but damn if I don’t love it in my college QB.
I do too. I love a QB that remembers he’s still a football player.

I bet Auburn is going to whoop our ass. That defense will suffocate the running game. It will all hinge on Jones’ arm.
The Iron Bowl certainly just got very interesting that’s for sure.

Baylor has squeaked by tomato cans all year. But now they’re putting a

1f921.svg
suit on a strong Oklahoma team? I am genuinely confused

Baylor has squeaked by tomato cans all year. But now they’re putting a

1f921.svg
suit on a strong Oklahoma team? I am genuinely confused
OU isn't that great this year. Hurts is a big drop off in the passing game. The defense is regressing to the mean now. Baylor isn't this good.

OU isn't that great this year. Hurts is a big drop off in the passing game. The defense is regressing to the mean now. Baylor isn't this good.
Baylor seems to play to their opponents level. They crushed Oklahoma State on the road and barely beat a TT team at home in OT.

Hit so hard that it knocked the visor out! Damn!

Tua with a dislocated hip and possible fracture. Seems like not just his season, but his entire football career may be over. Anybody know of a player to come back from such an injury like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back