Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Dems take house

Dems pick up TN and maybe one other but lose at least Missouri giving GOP 50/50 Pence tie breaker
I think ND is the Senate race that's really off the table for Democrats.

It says the Hispanic turnout is hyuuuge. But many of them are conservative. It will be very interesting to see the final results.
The old adage is that Texas isn't really a liberal or conservative state-- it's a non-voting state. Guess we'll see how that plays out.

1.6 million illegals doesn't help.
And to add, the government assistance goes out to white legal citizens at a higher rate in Republican controlled states than Democrat controlled states. Look it up it will help you find your own opinion rather than spewing fox and Breitbarts

Oh really? Well those 2009 numbers are actually right as far as I can tell but!!!!!!!
I'd say they help the state budget!! In fact I'd say that the state of Texas withholding against these illegal immigrants far out weighs what they have paid in. ACTUALLY AND LITERALLY they pay Texas and dont get a refund on any of it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...al-immigration-but-didnt-know-who-to-ask/amp/

We don't have a state tax.

But if you truly believe it's a net positive, that's a whole other conversation

And to add, the government assistance goes out to white legal citizens at a higher rate in Republican controlled states than Democrat controlled states. Look it up it will help you find your own opinion rather than spewing fox and Breitbarts

Your first point wasn't even close to being accurate... Maybe should just take it down a notch.

just mailed my ballot. Voted for everyone with a eastern European name which was nobody. Had to vote against this commie who I would spank.

iu

Democrats win the house....and the senate, worse case scenerio, they tie in senate.

Expect Trumpsters to be rustled November 6.

Some news in Texas. Not sure what to make from these numbers other than people are voting which doesn’t happen in Texas.

Last edited:
U.S. Senate: Toss-up

Gov: Toss-up

CD3: Toss-up

CD4: Heavy lean D

State Senate: D at least 12, chance at 14

Assembly: D at least 26, chance at 28

This guy is making his official Nevada predictions based off the early voting numbers on Sunday he says. He usually gets it right.

Expect a blue wave. The people are tired of being oppressed by trumps policies. The republicans don’t stand a chance.

Democrats win the house....and the senate, worse case scenerio, they tie in senate.

Expect Trumpsters to be rustled November 6.

You willing to bet on that Senate prediction?

Vote for him cause he grieves really good.

Any Arizonans here?

I've got McSally, anyone want a bet on Sinema?

Gillum hasn't just been winning his debates against DeSantis, he's smashing DeSantis.

Another reason people are excited about Gillum is because he throws Trumps insults right back in his face and doesn't back down.

Orange man bad. Other man acting exact same way is good.

We don't have a state tax.

But if you truly believe it's a net positive, that's a whole other conversation
I didnt say it was a state income tax, but keep in mind that at the federal level, undocumented immigrants pay taxes they never recover. Most work for large employers that withhold Social Security and Medicare taxes. That money helps keep the system solvent. And I'm not sure but I'll assume that they pay sales tax.

How is this not accurate? Here is the source.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...al-immigration-but-didnt-know-who-to-ask/amp/

Back