2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbelievable. Royals with Mondesi and Dyson on at 2nd and 3rd with no outs down 1 in the bottom of the 10th and cant get a run home.

They got outplayed all night but you have to capitalize on those opportunities.

Young has been better than Puig for like 2 years lol. Yaisel is a scrub but he has a decent contract so I'm sure some team will take a chance on him in the offseason. Dodgers will literally give him away at this point.

and haha at Candy Leon striking out to end the game. Thought for sure he was going to hit a 3 run home run with the way he's been playing this year. Thank you Canpa.
If the Dodgers were going to give him away they would have already. But you also think Gheyward is worth 200 million so I can see why you think this.

If the Dodgers were going to give him away they would have already. But you also think Gheyward is worth 200 million so I can see why you think this.

Yep multiple teams have already expressed interest and even the mlb media has finally come to the conclusion LA is in no hurry to move him.

image1-1%20copy_zpsvto3pdri.jpg

Yep multiple teams have already expressed interest and even the mlb media has finally come to the conclusion LA is in no hurry to move him.

We'll see what they get for him in the offseason. No question his trade value at the current moment is the lowest it's ever been. It's just not his bad play, it's his clubhouse presence.

Should've traded him earlier imo.

Dodgers were in no hurry to move him now because his trade value dropped so low and 6 million or whatever is nothing to the ownership, so just hide him in the minors and hope him killing AAA pitching might raise his stock a little bit. I also found the timing of them sending him down really weird, he was finally starting to heat up a bit and they demote him. wtf?

Last edited:
Right after Shaw's Golden Sombrero last night.

Bottom of the lineup needs a spark with Beni out and JBJ slumping

But has he hit .400 and fought in an actual war?

#Teddyballgame

Carlos Gomez with a grand slam off King Felix. Astros full rustled.

Chemo brain.

Its a good thing he used Kimbrel last night down a run in the 9th, making him unavailable to get 4 outs.

@Evangelion Moore goes 5 1/3 1BB 7K. Left the game with 0 runs allowed and a man on second that scored (so counts against him).

I will take it after a 135 pitch game

Odor is now up to 27 thumps! Maybe the freakiest pop I've ever seen from a 22 year-old middle infielder!

It's official. Mah boi Alex Cobb has been activated from the 10 year DL. Borderline ace when he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back