2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit the Mariners are such dog shit. Im glad I didnt get too excited this season. Also glad I wasnt fooled by their usual august "run"

Moncada getting the call

Andrew Toles grand slam. Can the Dodgers just play him everyday all fucking ready.

Dude has crushed all year. He's only got a 1200 ops in 25 games n with 80 speed.

@Evangelion Moore goes 5 1/3 1BB 7K. Left the game with 0 runs allowed and a man on second that scored (so counts against him).

I will take it after a 135 pitch game

Pretty impressive.

Also Hill will likely pitch this weekend. They were just worried about his blister seeing how he threw 40 warm up pitches yesterday. Thank god Kershaw seems healthy cause Hill is made of porcelain

Mike Trout was reportedly unhurt in an automobile accident following Wednesday's Angels game.

CBS Los Angeles reported that Trout was involved in the crash and that there was one serious injury, but that Trout was not hurt.

Really wish Benintendi wasn't hurt, lineup with both him and Moncada in it is dumb. Especially with Candy hitting.

Sucks about Shaw though, thought he was in the clear. Had a 4 month sample size of being a very solid hitter. Was a candidate to take over 1st and move Canley to DH next year, but i think EE and Trumbo are back in play.

24d2d25524f9d87c5acf0e55bb0d252d

Your typical 47 pitch first inning for Shark

Puig back up. Who knows how much he will play but you'd think he would play against lefties, at least

Rays ace Alex Cobb returning from TJ today, gonna brave the weather to make sure I see it tonight even though he will probably be rusty as hell.

Oh and @RedCansLoom16 didn't we do an AV bet at the beginning of the year..dear lord have the Rays shit the bed this year. I haven't been around much this season, just felt so busy with work and such lately.

Rays ace Alex Cobb returning from TJ today, gonna brave the weather to make sure I see it tonight even though he will probably be rusty as hell.

Oh and @RedCansLoom16 didn't we do an AV bet at the beginning of the year..dear lord have the Rays shit the bed this year. I haven't been around much this season, just felt so busy with work and such lately.

Yea, it was 2 months but since I didn't have to track you down for it just rock this one until the end of the regular season.

6skMIN0.jpg

Nice of me tbh, almost want to rock that avy myself.

Puig is back. Not surprising since Reddick had one of the worst months ever in August.

Cubs are now 40 games over .500

Now if Arrieta could just get his shit together before the post-season

Oh, and we need a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back