2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbZor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Going from living in California and playing in the best stadium in the league to the hell hole they call Florida and joke of a stadium that Tropicana doesn't even want to be associated with.

In his place the Giants will bench Nunez who they traded for to start Connor Gillaspie, the worst player on the Whitesox last year according to WAR

Foster pulling the plug on the last thread before a new one was made= amateur hour

Had a "Durcant out in OKC, Puig in" thread in the pipeline as retaliation.

Anyways here is rare footage of Manny Skimboarding

And to get Sauce's Jimmies nice and rustled just because

dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif

Someone good at internetting find a gif of someone falling down the stairs and put Canley's face on it.

RedCans getting this thread off to a surprisingly good start.

This Danny Barnes kid the Blue Jays just called up looks pretty good out of the pen, didn't really know anything about him but this changeup was pure filth.

Love the nod by Correa.

Last edited:
Cans waiting around for someone else to start the thread.

"Blue Jays optioned RHP Mike Bolsinger to Triple-A Buffalo"

HAHAHA..Guess the Gays like Chavez better.

Since they like Chavez as a major league player but think of Bolsinger as a minor league player we will trade back if the Gays THROW in Bautista and eat his salary.

Since they like Chavez as a major league player but think of Bolsinger as a minor league player we will trade back if the Gays THROW in Bautista and eat his salary.

Or.....maybe...

Chavez didn't have any options left, and Bolsinger does?

Even though Heyward is cheap as hell why did I pick him today for fan duel h2h game?

As meaningful as WAR

Options don't mean much when you're a fantasy baseball guru like yourself Foster but they're pretty important when you're running a ball club.

Even though Heyward is cheap as hell why did I pick him today for fan duel h2h game?

He got robbed earlier of a go ahead double by the Marlins first basemen. He was on a 9 game hitting streak to, I almost cried.

Been to Cali and I live in Tampa. Beaches are both great, Tampa's are better. Girls are both great, Cali's a tad better. SF's stadium is better than the trop, I'll give you that, but there's a lot less queers (NTTAWWT) in Tampa.

Enjoy your 28 year old minor leaguer

He's in the minors so he can't hurt us, meanwhile Chavez is a gas can who allowed 3 hits and 2er's in his Dodgers debut LMFAO.

Enjoy your 32 year old gas can, Foster.

Now he is saying the minors is a great thing. HAHAHA..Glad you think Puig got promoted. So damn easy killing this fool

Now he is saying the minors is a great thing. HAHAHA..Glad you think Puig got promoted. So damn easy killing this fool

My god you're stupid lol.

The Jays traded a can for a can, except our can has options left so we put him in the minors where he can't hurt the big league club. So yes, that's a good thing.

Meanwhile Chavez is on your big league roster and is utter trash.

Yes you're killing it foster.

LOL @ Gheyward. So bad. First and only time I bet on this scrub. 2nd and 3rd and again nothing.

My god you're stupid lol.

The Jays traded a can for a can, except our can has options left so we put him in the minors where he can't hurt the big league club. So yes, that's a good thing.

Meanwhile Chavez is on your big league roster and is utter trash.

Yes you're killing it foster.
Better go edit quick. Minors is a good thing...LOL...Yeah for Puig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back