2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Doubt anyone will give what it would take. He will be traded in offseason

Has Baltimore's attendance always been this poor? Motherfuckers drew around 15,000 for last night's game, and half of them were Jays fans. I could understand if they sucked, but they're in the hunt.

Gettin' into Florida territory. Pathetic.

You think Bautista has trade value and heyward is worth a billion.

If the Red Sox did put in a claim for him then they must not plan on having Benintendi back this season.

If the Red Sox did put in a claim for him then they must not plan on having Benintendi back this season.

I think he's done but that is only personal opinion not inside info

Chris Young has been pretty good, don't see the need for Puig tbh.

Young has been better than Puig for like 2 years lol. Yaisel is a scrub but he has a decent contract so I'm sure some team will take a chance on him in the offseason. Dodgers will literally give him away at this point.

and haha at Candy Leon striking out to end the game. Thought for sure he was going to hit a 3 run home run with the way he's been playing this year. Thank you Canpa.

Weird Farrell's latest 8th inning experiment looks almost exactly like Clay Buchholz, couldn't possibly be though.

Dombrowski's inability to build a BP combined with Farrell's inability to run one is an absolutely lethal combination. Can't really fault DD for what's happened with Koji, Taz and Carson Smith but still.

Odor hit a walk off and enjoyed the homer to say the least.

And my dog pulls out the trump card and gets sprayed by a skunk....muthafucka

5HEAk5o.jpg

Girardi going to Betances in the bottom of the 8th with Cain on 1st and no outs.
There was a rain delay of about 45 minutes and it's still raining hard but lets see how this plays out...

Loling hard at bucholz in a hold situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back