2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft.weak.cowards. you fit in well
old-man-elder-elderly-smile-happy-grin-glad-glowing-patriotic-american-AD6G36.jpg

Canada quit as usual

I'm just not going to waste my time arguing with a "professional sherdogger" (ie. virgin). I actually do things during the day. While you've posted ten thousand times since 2009 I've kept modest with my post count. I might catch you in the evening, I'm sure you'll still be here.

Have a good day and good luck getting your moderator duties back!

Another pic...ask your buddy for more help.

He's not my buddy, In fact I've never talked to him before. He just thinks you're a huge tard and couldn't help himself.

I'm just not going to waste my time arguing with a "professional sherdogger" (ie. virgin). I actually do things during the day. While you've posted ten thousand times since 2009 I've kept modest with my post count. I might catch you in the evening, I'm sure you'll still be here.

Have a good day and good luck getting your moderator duties back!
Run and hide comment. Probably get a new account like his jiz partner

Earliest Kershaw can return is Aug 27th. Just moved to the 60 day DL.

Good thing you guys just acquired Jesse Chavez then.

lmao @ crydome. you basically embarrass yourself with every post

He thinks being sent to minors is better then staying in majors

Everyone needs to block crydome until he hides behind another new account

I'm sure if you weren't a complete tard and lost your mod privileges you would have already banned me by now.

Baseball thread has been picking up on action lately, I've noticed.

4 games up in the loss column for the wildcard with Rich Hill pitching Friday. Not bad

oh I have no doubt the Dodgers will make the playoffs. You need a healthy Kershaw once you get there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back