2016 MLB Discussion v7: RIP Matt Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the show kid

Rocking the Benintendi av. Nice. I own him in a keeper league, and am hoping for big things. To be fair i also have a stake in Moncada on the same team.

Rocking the Benintendi av. Nice. I own him in a keeper league, and am hoping for big things. To be fair i also have a stake in Moncada on the same team.

Yea im not really expecting Moncada this year, still hasn't seen game action at 3rd base (although all signs point to it happening this week) and that position isn't exactly a black hole like LF has been for the Sox.

Yea im not really expecting Moncada this year, still hasn't seen game action at 3rd base (although all signs point to it happening this week) and that position isn't exactly a black hole like LF has been for the Sox.

Very true. 3b is his best shot at the bigs though on the Sox roster. Every other position is locked up for a while with a transition to 2nd after Pedo retires maybe. Then could see Devers being full time 3b.

Nunez with a error in the 12th that leads to walk off loss. Back to back games you can put on his glove. Great move trading Duffy though you clown fucks

Sup, Sherbros? Sup?

Just a friendly reminder of who the best player in baseball is!

giphy.gif

042415_col_arenado_dp_MED_enmbqwet.gif

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder that you are now OFFICIALLY the most sad and pathetic MLB poster.

The 3rd was against the mets. They were in shock for an inning and a half.

Surprised they didn't delay the game. Little known fact (someone from Colorado told me) that within 5 minutes of an Arenado error someone in the U.S. gets struck by lightning.

Jays are still apparently debating the future of Aaron Sanchez according to Gibby, despite only a couple days Shapiro saying it was an open and shut case that he was going to the bullpen.

Really weird Gibbons would come out and completely contradict the team president

Shapiro's bitch boy Ross Shatkins is boarding a plane to fly to Houston tonight to meet with Sanch, Gibby and others. Russell Martin has already been outspoken saying he thinks the front office is making a big mistake putting him down there.

Will be interesting to see what happens, Sanchez is a dark horse candidate for the Cy Young ffs. If he does get moved down at least it gives the Jays the best 1+2 combo out of the bullpen in the majors.

Is he nearing an innings limit or something?

Is he nearing an innings limit or something?

I don't think he's ever pitched over 90 in a single season before, already at 140. If he pitches these next two months and into the yoffs he'll be well over 200.

140 innings already. Probably going to hit 200+ if he continues to start.

edit: They'll probably have to baby his arm from here on out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back