• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 MLB Discussion v6: BP Jersey Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess for a team that cares absolutely 0 about defense but we're long past that point. Absolutely no one wants Bautista playing the outfield

Look at what Jay Bruce brought, not much for his hitting ability, same for Matt Kemp. Those guys are far younger actually have future control and haven't been downright awful this year.

Since I know you're an analytic guy

Matt Kemp 2016 wRC+= 104
Jose Bautista 2016 wRC+= 113

so uh, who's downright awful and who isn't? and

Bautista also has the track record of being a top 3 power hitter for the past 6 years. Kemp does not. He has a track record of being a huge can for the past 4-5 years.

And Kemps "control" is being on a horrible contract...cmon dude lol not exactly a positive when you're discussing a players trade value.

You're better than these shit posts.

I've never seen so much arguing over a player who's been sent to the minors and a 36 year old batting 220.

Since I know you're an analytic guy

Matt Kemp 2016 wRC+= 104
Jose Bautista 2016 wRC+= 113

so uh, who's downright awful and who isn't? and

Bautista also has the track record of being a top 3 power hitter for the past 6 years. Kemp does not. He has a track record of being a huge can for the past 4-5 years.

And Kemps "control" is being on a horrible contract...cmon dude lol not exactly a positive when you're discussing a players trade value.

You're better than these shit posts.

Yes Bautistas is better and yes Kemps contract sucks but you're letting your Jays bias blind you, Bautista is not a valuable commodity

I've never seen so much arguing over a player who's been sent to the minors and a 36 year old batting 220.

Just trying to get to that next thread at this point....we close

Anyways that thing landed in CANada

HOLY HELL! Joe Musgrove had one of the most incredible MLB debuts of all-time.

Yes Bautistas is better and yes Kemps contract sucks but you're letting your Jays bias blind you, Bautista is not a valuable commodity

I'm not sure what Bautista would have fetched at the deadline, I just know that, if he was available,

NL teams would have been interested. He's not a DH AFAIK. Most teams would have been fine with his below average defense in RF or 1B for half a season.
His trade value eclipses any player on the Oklahoma City Dodgers.

that is all.

Last edited:
HOLY HELL! Joe Musgrove had one of the most incredible MLB debuts of all-time.

The only incredible thing about the game was how much the Jays broadcast truck was focusing on the Boise dime behind home plate, they would just randomly cut to her for seconds at a time.

8MPYlaS.png

The only incredible thing about the game was how much the Jays broadcast truck was focusing on the Boise dime behind home plate, they would just randomly cut to her for seconds at a time.

8MPYlaS.png

Nice bod, face looks kinda busted tho.

"Hit King" sees Ichiro in his nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back