• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 MLB Discussion v6: BP Jersey Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...this is why Foster is a fantasy baseball GM posting on Sherdog while Friedman is running the billion dollar canchise

just lmfao at turning down trout for 2 prospects, albeit extremely talented, for Mike Trout.
Almost as bad as handing out 200 million dollar contract to gheyward.

No sarcasm allowed.

Nice "I was just trolling" defense crydome.

Bautista was a can his entire career until he got to the jays and started roiding. I'm sure they would take puig and get him the same stuff to rejuvenate his career.

I'll see if the Blue Jays medical staff can perform a lobotomy on top of upping the PED dosage.

Almost as bad as handing out 200 million dollar contract to gheyward.
Nothing is that bad. Brian Kenny on MLB now was trying to make an argument for Heyward based on...base running. The rest of the panel laughted and said can't hit that bad on that contract. Kenny is a hardcore advanced stats guy.

I'll see if the Blue Jays medical staff can perform a lobotomy on top of upping the PED dosage.
pretty sure after one year of putting up gheyward numbers you'd want them to give him a 200 million dollar contract as well

No sarcasm allowed.

Nice "I was just trolling" defense crydome.

lol at you not so tactically avoiding the LA Times quote. Only in Foster's world does Puig still hold immense trade value and is compared and included with two of the top prospects in the entire game.

Your knowledge= 1.5/10(charitable tbh)
Your stubbornness 10/10

Lol at this moron thinking i will ever read a link he posts..keep posting pics and videos as I crush you. Tball kids know more about baseball then you

Lol at this moron thinking i will ever read a link he posts..keep posting pics and videos as I crush you. Tball kids know more about baseball then you

"The Dodgers are now prepared to send Puig down, likely to Oklahoma City, wishfully thinking he can rebuild his nonexistent trade value there so they can be rid of him once and for all."

eat shit and live.

101415_tor_bats_batflip_medres_l3h1efws.gif

JoeyBats Bless.

"The Dodgers are now prepared to send Puig down, likely to Oklahoma City, wishfully thinking he can rebuild his nonexistent trade value there so they can be rid of him once and for all."

LA times quote, not mine.

also I hope this not getting sarcasm thing is an elaborate ruse and not an actual issue.

Yea because we know national news media are never known to say anything stupid.

I guess I better start believing everything Skip Payless says

lol at you not so tactically avoiding the LA Times quote. Only in Foster's world does Puig still hold immense trade value and is compared and included with two of the top prospects in the entire game.

Your knowledge= 1.5/10(charitable tbh)
Your stubbornness 10/10

Says the guy basing a players value on a LA times quote

Yea because we know national news media are never known to say anything stupid.

I guess I better start believing everything Skip Payless says

It's pretty much a general consesus, other than Dodger fans( cept maybe Revo) that Puig's trade value is absolute dog shit ATM.

The fact that he sucks isn't even the biggest problem, it's that he's an absolute headcase off the field. If he just sucked, he would have been traded by now.

not surprised but still disappointed A's let Reddick go.
kid has a lot of charisma.
reminds me of when that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: billy beane traded away
josh donaldson over some petty shit.
look what he's turned out to be.

It's pretty much a general consesus, other than Dodger fans( cept maybe Revo) that Puig's trade value is absolute dog shit ATM.

The fact that he sucks isn't even the biggest problem, it's that he's an absolute headcase off the field. If he just sucked, he would have been traded by now.

Puigs value is obviously far below his actual talent at this point.

That being said LA received actual offers for him so he has some value

not surprised but still disappointed A's let Reddick go.
kid has a lot of charisma.
reminds me of when that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: billy beane traded away
josh donaldson over some petty shit.
look what he's turned out to be.

Reddick is allright but he's not anything like Donaldson.

What's hilarious is As actually got better value for Reddick/Hill than Donaldson

Says the guy basing a players value on a LA times quote

I'm basing his value on the fact he's been a shit tier player for the better part of 2 years, is a headcase off the field, and despite the Dodgers best efforts to trade him he's now in AAA.

All that makes it fairly easy to conclude his value is the lowest it's ever been. The fact the whole baseball world knows this except Dodger fans(namely old man Foster) is hilarious.

maybe ya'll can trade him away in a package for Mike Trout or Jose Altuve if he tears it up in OKC.

Giants down 13-8, Smith gives up 2 runs in first outing, puts a smile on my face

Baez may have the only likable tattoo in the history of man.

JavyBaezTattoo-685x420.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back