Elections 2016 Democratic/GOP Super Tuesday Primary Thread

Who wins the most delegates in their party on Super Tuesday? (Pick one for each party)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what really pisses me off? Why is it that a ton of conservative states get to have so much sway this early in a Democratic primary? and why in the fuck do liberal bastions like New York and California get pushed so much later in the calendar??? does anyone think Georgia or South Carolina or Virginia is going to be huge and play for the Democrats in November? Fuck no it won't.

The conservatives get Texas early and that's totally okay right..... What an utter farce Our democracy is

Big win for Hillary in the American Somoaz
I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it. It would be amazing if CNN, right now, dropped their coverage everywhere else to do an hour on American Samoa election coverage, commercial free.

You know what really pisses me off? Why is it that a time of conservative states get to have so much sway this early in a Democratic primary? and why in the fuck do liberal bastions like New York and California get pushed so much later in the calendar??? does anyone think Georgia or South Carolina or Virginia is going to be huge and play for the Democrats in November? Fuck no it won't.

The conservatives get Texas early and that's totally okay right..... What an utter farce Our democracy is
Wouldn't a better gripe be complaining about how superdelegates are pretty much shutting bernie out of this race?

Edit: actually i can see how you make a good point here

You know what really pisses me off? Why is it that a time of conservative states get to have so much sway this early in a Democratic primary? and why in the fuck do liberal bastions like New York and California get pushed so much later in the calendar??? does anyone think Georgia or South Carolina or Virginia is going to be huge and play for the Democrats in November? Fuck no it won't.

because the order of states are designed to give edges to people like Hillary Clinton. The Republican primary season was positioned to have an early close out, what with Texas moving up, and Florida now winner take all. Jeb Bush was to come in and wrap up early to focus on general campaign. Obviously that didn't go Jebs way this year. Primary seasons designed to favor the most well funded, well supported, established candidate.

CNN projecting Trump wins Alabama Tennessee, and Massachusetts, Hillary for Alabam and Tennessee

Exit poll estimates have Cruz leading 32% in Oklahoma with Rubio/Trump at 27%

I'm praying to allah that trump takes texas... and for sanders to have a fighting chance...

CNN exit polls look encouraging for Sanders in Mass&OK

If Cruz comes out of tonight with two states that would be big for him.
That would be HUGE for Trump too. Letting those two stubborn knuckleheads (rubio / cruz) duke it out for longer.

because the order of states are designed to give edges to people like Hillary Clinton. The Republican primary season was positioned to have an early close out, what with Texas moving up, and Florida now winner take all. Jeb Bush was to come in and wrap up early to focus on general campaign. Obviously that didn't go Jebs way this year. Primary seasons designed to favor the most well funded, well supported, established candidate.

God that's so true it hurts. All of these states voting today are states where everyone knew that Hillary Clinton was strong. I'm glad Bernie has come out and said he will not drop out after the results of super Tuesday which are looking like they will be pretty bad.I believe Sanders will do very well in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and a lot of other northern states. And people say the establishment isn't a problem. HA it's a problem on both sides of the aisle.

Its gonna be Trump vs Hilary, let's just get to it.

Then Hilary will win cause people don't have a backbone and are too much of a p***y to vote for Trump. Go with the safe option in Hilary cause she says nicer things.

Its gonna be Trump vs Hilary, let's just get to it.

Then Hilary will win cause people don't have a backbone and are too much of a p***y to vote for Trump. Go with the safe option in Hilary cause she says nicer things.
I wouldnt vote in that General but would hope that Trump won. I know Trump is much more liberal than hes making himself appear.

Shillary is just a fake crook

God that's so true it hurts. All of these states voting today are states where everyone knew that Hillary Clinton was strong. I'm glad Bernie has come out and said he will not drop out after the results of super Tuesday which are looking like they will be pretty bad.I believe Sanders will do very well in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and a lot of other northern states. And people say the establishment isn't a problem. HA it's a problem on both sides of the aisle.

your side also has that "super delegate" b.s. Bernie wins N.H., Super Delegates "Nah, fk that, I pledge Hillary." Then Hillary goes over with committed and uncommitted delegates.

Back