Elections 2016 Democratic/GOP Super Tuesday Primary Thread

Who wins the most delegates in their party on Super Tuesday? (Pick one for each party)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Republican

Democrat

Some good stuff from Fivethiryeight about the chances tomorrow. A couple of promising areas for Sanders, and a couple of things to look out for.

Holy Crap, when did Arkansas come into play for Sanders, that is YUUUUGE!!

Showing Sanders with a 20 point lead in Minnesota, I knew those polls were wrong.

11 point lead for Sanders in Colorado.

Sanders with a 6 % lead in Oklahoma!

Bad news for Bernie 6% Clinton lead in Massachusetts, and 20% + down in Texas.

I just got a whole lot more hopeful!!!

Other than Texas, everything has gone Trumps way before tomorrow. Seems like the trash talk from Rubio did nothing for the South

First poll closes at 7pm

Part of me wants to see a blowout, and both nominations sewn up. The other part wants no resolution, and for the race to get even more unpredictable.

I might purchase a corn field because it looks like there might be a run on popcorn.

Bernie takes the north,Hillary takes the south.
Trump wins everything but Texas

Bernie has to win (to have a shot at getting the nomination): VT, CO, Minnesota. If he can win MA, and OK, that will be a win for him overall in the night as long as he doesn't lose TX and GA by a similar margin as SC.

Part of me wants to see a blowout, and both nominations sewn up. The other part wants no resolution, and for the race to get even more unpredictable.

I might purchase a corn field because it looks like there might be a run on popcorn.

Fox just ran a quote from Rubio across the screen that said he would campaign from a pick-up truck before dropping out. He is really holding out for the brokered convention scenario.

Minnesota and Vt are locks for Bernie. Colorado should lean towards Bernie as well but it's a closed caucus and you had to be registered a Dem by January 1st or something in order to caucus today - so a lot of the Berners might not have been caught up in his campaign yet, nor the campaign would have had time/money to organize in the State. Massachusetts is a toss up. Hillary should win the rest.

Cruz wins texas, Rubio wins Minnesota, Trump wins the rest. Rubio finishes second everywhere else, except 3rd in Texas(might even miss 20% threshold).

I didn't vote in time, apparently, but at this point I believe the polls, and think Hillary and Trump carry the most states. It's possible that Trump carries every state.

Fingers crossed I'm wrong and the GOP pulls its head out of its ass to bolster Rubio to near parity in terms of votes from delegate-apportioned states. That momentum would be enough to cast Trump aside before the convention, and unite the party so that they have a chance of winning the White House. Everyone knows Donald can't do it (well, everyone but his supporters, but they don't even know how to read polls).

Projections in: Clinton wins Virginia, Georgia, Sanders wins Vermont

Trump leads early in Georgia, Virginia exit polls

Some networks already called Trump winning Georgia now. That was a state Rubio originally went for an Trump pulled away in.

I'm glad to see Virginia voters are not overwhelming retarded (Trump not dominating). It would be cool to see Kasich win Vermont.

Not sure if this gifv will show up. But an example of vote changing on electronic poll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back