Elections 2016 Democratic/GOP Super Tuesday Primary Thread

Who wins the most delegates in their party on Super Tuesday? (Pick one for each party)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernie really needs a couple of those close states. If he gets down by more than 100 delegates, he is pretty much sol.

150, is the number for me. 1 big win in a state like California, can make up 150 delegates.

CNN projecting Virgina to Trump

Haha, Bernie is getting destroyed. Not that this is a new sensation for an old cuck like him
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Put theBLADE and Illogic on suicide watch.

Call me when Clinton wins a state Bernie actually put resources into.

You know what really pisses me off? Why is it that a ton of conservative states get to have so much sway this early in a Democratic primary? and why in the fuck do liberal bastions like New York and California get pushed so much later in the calendar??? does anyone think Georgia or South Carolina or Virginia is going to be huge and play for the Democrats in November? Fuck no it won't.

The conservatives get Texas early and that's totally okay right..... What an utter farce Our democracy is

Not sure how it plays out but I find it weirder the allocations and amount given to each state. Penn has been given hardly anything on the GOP side and New York is still a big play even though its late in the race. I get NY is higher populated but Penn is far more of a toss up state (even though I'd even say it's more blue than people want to say).

Haha, Bernie is getting destroyed. Not that this is a new sensation for an old cuck like him

Hooray Clinton is winning a bunch of Southern Republican states! If Sanders wins in Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Minnesota then we still have a race.

If he loses those then maybe put me on suicide watch.......

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Put theBLADE and Illogic on suicide watch.

LOL what in d fuck are you yapping about?

150, is the number for me. 1 big win in a state like California, can make up 150 delegates.
California is like the last state to vote. It will be decided before then, unless something monumental happens.

God damnit trump seriously fucking republican plebs. Hope Rubio can pull it off.

God damn Hilary just reeks of shit. How the fuck can anyone vote for that slimeball

You know, if Rubio cannot win Minnesota tonight, he really should just wrap it up. I get that delegates are proportional, so even a very close loss in Virginia is good, but seriously, how do you spin not having won a single state by Super Tuesday?

Call me when Clinton wins a state Bernie actually put resources into.

"Resources"...like money? Are you saying Comrade Bern is trying to buy his way into the White House? I thought he was grassroots, a man of the people? Now it's starting to smell like astroturf...

LOL what in d fuck are you yapping about?

You're a BernieBro, are you not?

Hillary trying to cut in on Trump presser announced time. The Donald will not forget this.

U12794P27T1D846164F3DT20151210100457.jpg

You know, if Rubio cannot win Minnesota tonight, he really should just wrap it up. I get that delegates are proportional, so even a very close loss in Virginia is good, but seriously, how do you spin not having won a single state by Super Tuesday?

"Brokered Convention" (Rubio's pipe dream)

Statistical model from Prof. Helmut Norpoth says otherwise. If it's Trump vs. Hillary, there's a 97% chance Trump wins.

LOL prof. Helmet norporth.... Cmon son. Shillary is the next president if it's dolan vs her

Trump wins the world today. Media is not talking about Trump at all.

CNN projecting Virgina to Trump
Damn. I thought for a second the educated were going to pull one out.

Interesting numbers on 537 about tendencies to predict a precint with strong Trump support.

Tends to be lower educated, and less evangelical. Also precints with higher than average racist google searches. :)

Man the republicans look so stupid right now.

Statistical model from Prof. Helmut Norpoth says otherwise. If it's Trump vs. Hillary, there's a 97% chance Trump wins.
lol, you didn't dare go back into your thread about that where you got disemboweled, but you're trying to sneak it by itt. Good stuff.

"Brokered Convention" (Rubio's pipe dream)
Yes, but that leads to a possible Trump independent run, and a demoralized base thinking their vote did not matter (which in that case I suppose it did not)

Back