2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 12 : GOAT Coaches

WOAT coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's on the wire today RR?

Sounds like a lot of people are deciding to stay put with what they got and wait until summer... just a bunch of small time action.

Howard, Love, Teague, Horford, Dipo... will any of them move?

I don't think anything happens with Howard at all. No deal has been close. Love to Boston or now LA is a real possibility. That will be the biggest name who can possibly move. Teague is just a matter of any team matching the Hawks price. If that happens he is gone. They want two picks though as of last night. Horford is tough because he wants max money and will only agree to re-sign in certain places. It's all more smoke then anything at the moment.

lol poor Hawks. One breakout 60 win season, get boliterated in the yoffs, then subsequent firesale

Oh man... Love to LA... Clips or Lakes? What could the Lakers possibly offer?

If I were the Rocks I'd consider going after Teague. Seems like a good fit next to Hardcan. At least get some defense in that backcourt nomsayin

EDIT: Beverly is a great defender but he's D-league at best on offense. Teague is one of the quickest players in the game and would really open up that offense. A Hardcan/Teague backcourt would be very hard to defend

Last edited:
Oh man... Love to LA... Clips or Lakes? What could the Lakers possibly offer?

Lakes. Paul doesn't wamt him and they are keeping Griffin. D'Cangelo, a pick (not their first rounder this year) and whatever Lebron wants. Not really an appealing package if I was the gm. I would only be talking with Boston and using the Lakers as leverage.

I don't give up DeAngelo in that trade... no chance. Randle sure, not our promising #2 draft pick guard with the silky J.

If I were the Rocks I'd consider going after Teague. Seems like a good fit next to Hardcan. At least get some defense in that backcourt nomsayin

EDIT: Beverly is a great defender but he's D-league at best on offense. Teague is one of the quickest players in the game and would really open up that offense. A Hardcan/Teague backcourt would be very hard to defend

They have to get someone to take Lawson first. They called on Teague but Atlanta doesn't want anything they have. Les (owner) is pissed too at this season and won't pay any luxury tax. They are trying to give Brewer away. No takers

I don't give up DeAngelo in that trade... no chance. Randle sure, not our promising #2 draft pick guard with the silky J.

They don't like him. He has sulked on the bench and kind of isolated himsel. Lakers FO is a joke but regardless he os available. I thought he was going to be really good. High IQ, nice J, good passer. May honestly need a change of scenery.

Man, fuck that. Lakers need a change of everything. The Buss minions are awful, Jeanie included... she gets a pass because of her Phil affiliation... but she's awful.

You just don't trade away a talented 19 year old guard with good skills and size... one that you drafted over Porzingis and a host of other talents without flat out admitting you're incompetent. How's Russell supposed to act when he's a bystander to this joke of a season... one that's literally nothing more than a nightly Kobe Bryant good bye act.

Last edited:
The only trade I would want for Griffin is for the Butler.

Lol @ this 40 year old law student. How's unemployment treating you?

QONVIyz.gif

I actually watched Assassins the other day, that scene the gif came from was exponentially more interesting now haha

Wouldn't doubt it if they give up Randle and Deangelo, Flakes front office is a joke.

We're keeping randleplex, elite rebounders like that are few and far between at the 4

We're keeping randleplex, elite rebounders like that are few and far between at the 4

Yuck... admittedly, the man can rebound. That wasn't ever in question to me though as rebounding is one of those things that translates well from college to the pros.

But everything else about his game I hate. He shoots FT's like a center, he defends the paint like a wing player, he shoots as well as Tony Allen, he turns the ball over like a PG... what the fuck do I do with that? An undersized PF that can't defend in the paint, can't stretch the floor, shoots FT's like shit, turns the ball over at a high rate and might be too stupid to improve much of any of it.

I'm fine with trading away an undersized poor man's Kevin Willis... in no way does he fit today's NBA game.

lol that only shows just how tremendous of an executive Riles is. He didn't let his ego get in the way, he listened to the experts and went with the correct choice.

It's weird how people use the fact that Riley initially wanted Kaman yet objectively listened to reason and chose Wad instead as some kind of indictment against Riles

JackNicholsonNod.gif

Not surprised of backwards thinking from several cans.

I think the rockets will have a hard time getting any solid offensive players to come there as long as Harden is around.
Anyone hat goes there knows Harden will shoot 5-20, only score if he gets fouled, and play zero defense. The guy is a coach and team killer.

Hey you know what you can go frig yourself you silly old bastard. And yeah, I'll say it, unemployment is pretty sweet when you have enough savings to last you living mid-class 5+ years (projected) w/o working. The drinking problem component of it sucks but it is what it is you daffy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You really stung me with this post Palp and I expect a sincere apology. I expect this shit from Revo, but not from you Palp. You hurt my feels.

Last edited:
so you're able to live off of savings for the next 5 years but you can't pay your medical bills? sucks that hard working florida taxpayers like chimp, anus, and derp will have to foot the bill. congrats on being worthless faust. disappointed in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back