2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 12 : GOAT Coaches

WOAT coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you know what you can go frig yourself you silly old bastard. And yeah, I'll say it, unemployment is pretty sweet when you have enough savings to last you living mid-class 5+ years (projected) w/o working. The drinking problem component of it sucks but it is what it is you daffy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You really stung me with this post Palp and I expect a sincere apology. I expect this shit from Revo, but not from you Palp. You hurt my feels.
Missed you.

Hey you know what you can go frig yourself you silly old bastard. And yeah, I'll say it, unemployment is pretty sweet when you have enough savings to last you living mid-class 5+ years (projected) w/o working. The drinking problem component of it sucks but it is what it is you daffy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You really stung me with this post Palp and I expect a sincere apology. I expect this shit from Revo, but not from you Palp. You hurt my feels.

if you got cash to last you 5 years, then don't you have to pay your hospital bills?

Agent Zero asking for a 10 day contract with the Lakes. Why not?

He must be bored with all that money.

Edit: apparently it's because he can't get courtside seats lmao

Last edited:
Howard/whiteside/horford/Lawson... No trades yet?

only the picture shows up, but go to to the post and read it, shit is funny as fuck

Brandon Ingram's jumper looks so broken. Why do all these top prospects not learn how to shoot a jumper?

cause random eastern europeans have a monopoly on jumpers

I don't even give a crap about the Lakers getting players. The most important move for them to make right now is to revamp their front office and coaching staff.

I've said once, and I will again say it:

Two Dump Trucks full of money:

1 for Jerry West

1 for Luke Walton

Lakers, please do NOT move any of the young 4: D'Angelo, Randle, Nance, Clarkson--not because I think all four of them are great, but because we just don't know what we have with them yet. I mean they've been coached by Byron Scott who apparently has no offensive or defensive systems in place to even see how good they can adapt. It is very difficult to assess any of their skills when they are so horribly coached.

Lawson may get waived if that deal doesn't go through.

Lawson will be a Faust level alcoholic inside 6 months once he's waived.

Looks like a whole lot of nothing going down at the deadline today... maybe some small swaps but nothing major.

Utah isn't doing that trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back