2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 12 : GOAT Coaches

WOAT coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're at it, let's not give Riles credit for choosing Wade. He wanted to pick Kaveman (he's solid but not Wad level good). He only chose Wad because he gave his scouts the ability to vote and their top choice was Wad. I think someone posted that today.
If Pat Riley had been stubborn on draft night 2003, Chris Kaman would be wearing a Miami Heat jersey and Riley likely wouldn’t be wearing his seventh championship ring.

Riley wanted to take Kaman, the big kid from Central Michigan, with the fifth overall pick. But Riley, the Heat’s president, was smart enough to allow his scouting staff to cast votes for their top choice. On each piece of paper Riley unfolded there was the same name: Dwyane Wade
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-gossip...y-wanted-to-pick-chris-kaman-over-dwyane-wade

I guess that's a credit to him in a way. However, Jerry West as an exec > Riles

Maincan what city do you live in? Going to drive there and take you to suplex city

Maincain I agree with 100% of your posts itt but seriously wtf is that av? It looks like Canu with some long ass beard?

1) change your gay av
to this?

f0CJXIy.jpg

While we're at it, let's not give Riles credit for choosing Wade. He wanted to pick Kaveman (he's solid but not Wad level good). He only chose Wad because he gave his scouts the ability to vote and their top choice was Wad. I think someone posted that today.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-gossip...y-wanted-to-pick-chris-kaman-over-dwyane-wade

I guess that's a credit to him in a way. However, Jerry West as an exec > Riles

lol that only shows just how tremendous of an executive Riles is. He didn't let his ego get in the way, he listened to the experts and went with the correct choice.

It's weird how people use the fact that Riley initially wanted Kaman yet objectively listened to reason and chose Wad instead as some kind of indictment against Riles

Rat will always be remembered for letting the best player in the history of their organization go because of that dumb year end speech. Also for thinking that Mike Bibby was still an nba player.

Rat will always be remembered for letting the best player in the history of their organization go because of that dumb year end speech. Also for thinking that Mike Bibby was still an nba player.

LeBrick had made his decision loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg before that speech. That speech was more of a rallying for his remaining troops. I'm sure RR can confirm this.

@kuromusha

bro its only tuesday and the view at school was nearly the death of me

edit: cant wait til thursday

LeBrick had made his decision loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg before that speech. That speech was more of a rallying for his remaining troops. I'm sure RR can confirm this.
RR confirmed with me that was the final straw. Before that Lebron was trying to recruit some free agents back to Miami.

Looks like Doc may be trading Cance for Frye lmao

In other news, Lakers seem to be one of the only few teams with integrity.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Surprised lakes owners are not in favor since that's their only income source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back