2015-2016 NBA Thread Discussion v. 12 : GOAT Coaches

WOAT coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's as bad as you guys think, other teams won't offer too much money so theoretically the lakes shouldn't have to pay much to keep him, right?
Don't think you understand how many dumbass GM's are out there in the NBA.

Was Crawford the type of shooter that Redick was in college? Was he also one of the top players in the country? Redick just needed an opportunity.
Only partly true, he played zero D when he first came in. He had to develop that, to get court time.

Clarkson was all rookie team, redick wasn't even close.

lol @ all rookie team. like that's even an accomplishment. Can't wait until the Lakes give him 10 million plus to stay.

If he's as bad as you guys think, other teams won't offer too much money so theoretically the lakes shouldn't have to pay much to keep him, right?

Flawed players get overpaid all the time and submarine the teams that overpay them. The key here is to let someone else overpay Clarkson. Maybe the Nets can upgrade their SG position and head toward the lottery again next year with Clarkson averaging 20ppg with a +/- of like -8.

That was a weak rebuttal Agnus. Come on, you're better than that.

Oh, the source sucks... even though the content seems to be spot on.
Yea, I typed before I even read it just because I hate the SB layout, but it was a well layed out article, props.

Randle is a hair under 6'8 w/ a 7' wingspan Lumi, not sure where you're getting the no length from. He's not blake griffin

players generally get what the market deems they're worth, barring random shit like Arenas or Joe Johnson getting overpaid. If Clarkson is 'worth' 10M, then so are similar producing players....so again, who are they gonna get at cost or cheaper that would be better....

not saying he's some badass, just who else? I mean ya, i'd love to have CJ Mccollum on the Lakes, but that's not realistic.

Beal? always hurt. Redick? staying put. Gary Harris from the nuggets maybe? Its one of the weakest positions in the NBA, 90758437589027543250743207432 year old Wade is still one of the best in the league, and flopping ass Harden FFS.

Dion Waiters is getting heavy, heavy minutes for a top 3 team in the West right now. It's not just Brooklyn guys

edit: i'd take Rodney Hood in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back