2015/16 Premier League Thread:Not an Elite Mentality Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay mate how many beers you had today?

just coffee and toast mate

I always like Bisping, he gets a lot of undeserved hate on SD

why would ADM go back to prem
Wants to live in London, wants to win EPL (won CL and La Liga with Real + Ligue 1 with PSG).

Or i am drunk finnish bastard who slept 2 hours last night and there is FUCK ALL happening at work!

It would be ridiculous but lets face it, if it happens should not be a suprise to anyone. Keep in mind PSG spent 50m on D. Luiz. PSG has the domestic league sorted out until another sugardaddy buys a french club (or the Monaco owner starts spending again). They wanna win CL and if Zlatan leaves (looks likely that he will), they probably go after 2nd best player of last 8 years (and the best at times).

I'd be massively surprised!!!!

I won't spoil the Helwani video, but Bisping is coming across as a sensible and likeable guy

He always is lol

I met the guy a few years ago, guy stayed back and spoke to everyone there when he didn't have to

I suppose you are right. Memphis, Martial, Januzaj, Wilson and Lingard is not bad set of players to build your future on.

We'll definitely be after a couple of forwards mind. Icardi has been strongly linked.

We'll definitely be after a couple of forwards mind. Icardi has been strongly linked.
Hmm i thought he was 27-28. So if you get Icardi next summer, what happens with Rooney?

Wants to live in London, wants to win EPL (won CL and La Liga with Real + Ligue 1 with PSG).

Or i am drunk finnish bastard who slept 2 hours last night and there is FUCK ALL happening at work!
tumblr_n27dwzsJMk1rnf5opo3_250.gif

stop trying to ruin my week

Hmm i thought he was 27-28. So if you get Icardi next summer, what happens with Rooney?

Think he's a lot younger than that.

We definitely shouldn't be getting rid of Rooney, unless 2-3 prime worldlies come in.

Trying to join an 8v8 coed league, then i read goals from women count as two lol

That's so sexist and unintentionally hilarious. Equality bruh.

I don't like playing with women if it's competitive. I play with the handbrake on and can't enjoy it as much. Same for playing with talented youngsters and older people. I don't want to injure them.

I once played against this girl who was ex pro (quit because she had a kid, but was mid 20's) she was running rings around a few of the guys. Tried to beat me one on one with a flip flap, but I timed it and took her and the ball. Every dude on the pitch tried to white knight her. She was fine with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back