2015/16 Premier League Thread:Not an Elite Mentality Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!

I wonder how many spanish/south american players Pep is gonna bring in :D
And yes that is for next season i know.

Well he's gonna get rid of Yaya, Nasri, Clichy,Kolarov, Sagna and Mangala for definite

That reminds me, what happened to Bony? Guy cost near £30m lol

Well he's gonna get rid of Yaya, Nasri, Clichy,Kolarov, Sagna and Mangala for definite

That reminds me, what happened to Bony? Guy cost near £30m lol
So thats almost a new backline for City!

Nothing happened to him, he was always gonna be 2nd option (if Aguero stays fit and so far he has).

So thats almost a new backline for City!

Nothing happened to him, he was always gonna be 2nd option (if Aguero stays fit and so far he has).

Yeah their team needs fixing up but Pep is gonna have tons of money to do what he wants. Hope they miss out on the top 4.

Well we'll have him over Garood

Yeah their team needs fixing up but Pep is gonna have tons of money to do what he wants. Hope they miss out on the top 4.

Well we'll have him over Garood
Next summer will be interesting. PSG with alot of money to spend on the transfer market, Pep at City. Last summer for Real to cash in with Cristiano (as far i know Cristiano has not signed a new contract and will be a free agent in summer 2017). Pogba probably wont stay at Juve. Zlatan and Cavani might leave PSG, if that happens who knows what they do. Probably 100m (or more) for Cristiano and Lewa. Also add to the mix chinese clubs going mental. Sure they wont be able to get the best of the best but they already got Jackson Martinez and apparently after Rooney with huge wages. Arsenal could get ALOT of money for players like Flamini (well maybe not him but players at same level, remember he is rich ehough to go Roman A. route).

Doubt any of the European big guns are going to break the bank for Ronaldo at this point.

100m for him is delusional.

Next summer will be interesting. PSG with alot of money to spend on the transfer market, Pep at City. Last summer for Real to cash in with Cristiano (as far i know Cristiano has not signed a new contract and will be a free agent in summer 2017). Pogba probably wont stay at Juve. Zlatan and Cavani might leave PSG, if that happens who knows what they do. Probably 100m (or more) for Cristiano and Lewa. Also add to the mix chinese clubs going mental. Sure they wont be able to get the best of the best but they already got Jackson Martinez and apparently after Rooney with huge wages. Arsenal could get ALOT of money for players like Flamini (well maybe not him but players at same level, remember he is rich ehough to go Roman A. route).

Meanwhile at Arsenal.......

---

@Tobago Jones

benzema has been on fire lately. but no one was available. wenger probably ear marked some ridiculous offensive price for him. CUNT

Doubt any of the European big guns are going to break the bank for Ronaldo at this point.

100m for him is delusional.
Maybe not but never know. Like i said if/when Zlatan and Cavani leave, PSG is gonna spend alot of cash on elite forward/winger. PSG has same owners as City so Aguero is not an option. Leaves us with Cristiano, Neymar, Reus, Lewa and Auba. Did i forget someone?

Maybe not but never know. Like i said if/when Zlatan and Cavani leave, PSG is gonna spend alot of cash on elite forward/winger. PSG has same owners as City so Aguero is not an option. Leaves us with Cristiano, Neymar, Reus, Lewa and Auba. Did i forget someone?

Lot's of other potential forward options, yes.

Even in the current climate,100m for a 31 year old Ronaldo would be ridiculous. Considering he'd command 400k p/w, you might be hard pressed to sell him at all.

Wow, didn't know they did that!

gonna watch it this evening, cheers

Mike is working out and taking this fight seriously, Anderson on the other hand is doing this

Maybe your prediction is more likely than I first thought

Mike is working out and taking this fight seriously, Anderson on the other hand is doing this

Maybe your prediction is more likely than I first thought

Damn right, hope he fucks him up bad!

Legit hate Anderson

Rawex's/Con's av LOOMS!

Damn right, hope he fucks him up bad!

Legit hate Anderson

Rawex's/Con's av LOOMS!

I won't spoil the Helwani video, but Bisping is coming across as a sensible and likeable guy

Even in the current climate,100m for a 31 year old Ronaldo would be ridiculous. Considering he'd command 400k p/w, you might be hard pressed to sell him at all.
It would be ridiculous but lets face it, if it happens should not be a suprise to anyone. Keep in mind PSG spent 50m on D. Luiz. PSG has the domestic league sorted out until another sugardaddy buys a french club (or the Monaco owner starts spending again). They wanna win CL and if Zlatan leaves (looks likely that he will), they probably go after 2nd best player of last 8 years (and the best at times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back