xtramob

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
CanwYnaW4AAWR3u.jpg:large

sother_flamini_3581601b.jpg

bayern-block.gif

Prem Teams:

Arsenal - Piers Morgan, Asprilla (RIP), Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, Claude, Concrete, LilMountain, Tules, Tobin Heath, Angus Bless, Daspy,

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Bournemouth - Got No Fans

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Chris Partlow (on loan)

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS

Mercenaries - EOW

Drawchester United - Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, MCX, , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Hotspur- Carl Drogo (RIP) , fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hooneswot, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sunderland - UltraMagnus, Cardona (RIP)

Swansea - Zer, EOW

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

Portland Timbers - xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless, Kadafi(RIP)

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Buyern - xtramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid

CHUNE

Last edited:
Great poster.
Great thread.

Bottling mentality stems from the manager imo.

Thanks for the memories but it's time to get Kante, a CB, a striker and a winger in.

lol LVG is great, top man, hope he stays forever

Trying to join an 8v8 coed league, then i read goals from women count as two lol

Trying to join an 8v8 coed league, then i read goals from women count as two lol
What the fuck? I did 5v5 co-ed and only requirement was two girls on field at all times.

Those games suck. We played a team with a girl who was almost as good as the guys, and it was like playing a man down. We scored more goals but lost the game.

What the fuck? I did 5v5 co-ed and only requirement was two girls on field at all times.
You also have to yield on women on 50/50 challenges.
No sliding tackles. That's like 90% of my game lol

Those games suck. We played a team with a girl who was almost as good as the guys, and it was like playing a man down. We scored more goals but lost the game.
sounds really stupid. 5v5 over 90 minutes may be too much running from me, considering I'll be playing after i work on my feet 10-12 hours. I'm as injury prone as a brazilian, so 8v8 where i can pass and just play a lot of lazy D sounds perfect but these rules are stupid

shoulder charges are illegal even in 5v5 mens comp wtf

You should be more worried about the title race than Euro 16

Hala Rawex Bless! :eek:

Nah man, it's good for us. Wenger is forced to put Joel Chambers back in the squad :D

sell ox, gibbs, giroud
that's a solid 30 million.

Hala Rawex Bless! :eek:

Nah man, it's good for us. Wenger is forced to put Joel Chambers back in the squad :D
14 games for Arsenal this season, cant even remember him playing for your lot.

14 games for Arsenal this season, cant even remember him playing for your lot.

Yeah it's an area that we need to improve in the squad, but that will have to wait till the Summer now ffs

He was good when called upon though, scored a couple and assisted a few too.

Got benched unfairly imo

He may not be the hero you want, the hero you expect, but he's the hero you need.
Joel "Antwon" Chambers
Cambers_2014215a.jpg

Yeah it's an area that we need to improve in the squad, but that will have to wait till the Summer now ffs
And instead of talking to player agents about possible transfers, Wenger will spend his time flying from Europe to USA so he can watch both tournaments.

ZaPkU7T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back